[76_124] In The Game: Strategy Arc: "Final-Decisive Battle Part I"

He return to Bandeaux, with the future in mind, he plan to slowly sort out his thoughts or supposedly so, however his surroundings didn't allow it. The rumor that Rion is the missing prince was spreading quickly. Of course, the rumors in the end, are just a story spread only within the circle of nobles.

Nevertheless, this rapidity makes Rion feel doubtful about the information control capability of the kingdom. However, in this case, the fault doesn't necessary lies in the kingdom alone. It can be seen how much the existence called Rion have attracted attention from his surroundings, and the fact that there were many people searching for information has a considerable influence on this.
Then, what about those who got a surprising information they wanted about Rion... As what the higher-ups of the kingdom was worried about, they approached Rion actively.

The first one to moved was the neighboring lords of Bandeaux, because of the close distance they were able to quickly move just to get a contact with Rion. There's no need to worry about excuses. Between neighbors, isn't good enough to get along.
Everything remain as nothing but rumors in the present. Right now, only having a connection with Rion is the purpose of those many people. Every messengers who came, tried to be vague, just trying to probe around. Rion repeatedly took over those troublesome talk while being cautious of his words that could led him to admit that he is someone from the royalty.

The moment he thought that the visit of the messenger from the neighborhood has ended in general, another messenger from another location takes their place. These situation continued for consecutive days. Just by interacting with the messengers, there were days when it continued until the day ends. Due to this time constraint and mental fatigue, it became impossible to consider the future thoroughly or to tackle political matters as time only continue to pass by.

However, because he had no time to think about extra things, let him recover spiritually which is perhaps, a good thing.

Recently, things finally settled down, and a small margin has born in his daily life. He used that vacant time to the things which he have not seen before.

"...yosh." (Rion)

Rion organized the letters that got piled up like a mountain on the desk. It seems that it ended normally, and the letters was sorted in within several boxes.

"Nani ga, yosh, nano kashira?" (Ariel)

"eh?" (Rion)

That's how Rion got interrogated by Ariel.

"Organizing the letters?" (Ariel)

"ahh, yes." (Rion)

"I'm quite biased towards one place, doushite kashira?" (Ariel)

"... ... etto" (Rion)

The eyes of Ariel are slightly lifted. It's the angry expression of her that Rion have lost count on how many times he have seen it. But Rion doesn't know what made her angry.

"Fushigida wa, are they all written by women?" (Ariel)

"... mienaikara" (Rion)

The letters got piled up in a box. Even if you can see the top, two or three were seen. There's no way I can understand everything. If so, why does Ariel say such a thing.

"Because, I read it earlier" (Ariel)

It has been decided that is was, since I saw it.

"Yappari..." (Rion)

"Because, there were some women's names whom I knew." (Ariel)

"Sore wa sou da, because everyone here is an acquaintance when we're in academy." (Rion)