INTRODUCING

"I just shoot arrows in my basement."

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Easton Stark, unlike her father, was a quiet introvert who spent most of her time in the lab than out doing stereotypical teenage antics.

Yes, you heard that right.

She was raised by three people; Tony, Pepper and last but not least, JARVIS. Her father, contrary to popular opinion, was a good parent and had fought for his daughter pretty much since the day she was born.

Her mother, Elizabeth James, was a beautiful British woman with a passion for design and an IQ that one upped Tony by just a few points, much to his dismay. She wasn't a push over, and she wasn't blinded by the 20-year-old Stark Industries heir - she was one of a kind.

Tony and Elizabeth were together for a whirlwind romance of a year and a half just before Tony inherited his father's fortune

Tony and Elizabeth were together for a whirlwind romance of a year and a half just before Tony inherited his father's fortune. She was approved highly by both his parents, and comforted him dearly when they tragically passed.

They eloped, that was the only way for them to marry without trying to be anything other than what they were, and eleven months later there was a baby on the scene. Her mother had chosen her name, Easton, a traditional English name honoring Tony's home on the east coast.

They were happy; Stark Industries was booming; Elizabeth became, ironically, a wedding dress designer and little Easton was simply the light of their lives at 18 months old. They were a family, but sooner or later the fairytale had to turn sour.

Elizabeth had gone out for some groceries for the home in Miami, peppering sweet kisses on her loved ones' faces before making her way downtown. She didn't see the truck, the truck didn't see her, and three hours later Tony was getting the call that his wife was in the ICU.

They rushed there, and when Tony had seen his wife, his Lizzie,  hooked up to copious clinical tubes and machines, he cried for the first time in front of his baby girl who's constant string of 'mamas' seemed to amplify around the ICU walls.

He was told she wouldn't make it, and that eventually the life support had to be turned off. Her parents came from across the Atlantic, and together they finally turned off the machines leaving one man a widow, two parents childless and one beautiful little baby without her mother.

Julie and Joseph James had persistently insisted on taking Easton home with them, after one terrible night where Tony inevitably turned to drink. He fought valiantly against their attempts, and claimed custody of his little girl months later, promising her he'd never stop fighting for her.

That week, he hired Pepper. Pepper Potts was a wonderful woman and a gifted caregiver, and she helped out willingly with Easton in any way she could. She would take and care for her when Tony was busy, and return her to him when he wasn't.

And for 16 years, he kept his promises. By this point, Stark Industries was a huge success, along with Tony himself. He was a big shot, and granted a playboy. Although, he never loved another like he loved Elizabeth. He never had another in his life that could take the place of either of his girls.

Easton had grown up selfless, contrary to what her up bringing entailed. She appreciated all of the gifts, the gadgets, the privileges. But in reality, all she wanted to do was graduate high school, be accepted into college and shoot arrows down in her basement.

While her father battled demons of his own in Afghanistan, and then again in Russia, finding a love in Pepper along the way, Easton attended school and hung out alone on her floor of Stark Tower.

But, what will happen when her father is asked to join the Avengers Initiative, a legacy her grandfather swore by? And what will happen when Director Fury discovers the Stark heir's secret talent for archery?

"I'm just tryna look out for the outcasts; the introverts of the world who desperately need a hero right now."

PLAYLIST

seven nation army | the white stripes

start a war | the national

don't call me up | mabel

i'm just a kid | simple plan

hold me down | halsey

fight song | rachel platten

sucker for pain | lil wayne

she way out | the 1975

the lucky one | taylor swift

tennis court | lorde

fire n gold | bea miller

on the loose | niall horan

high hopes | kodaline

bad religion | frank ocean