chapter 17

7/21 days
@school
Y/N's POV
I think I can't face jungkook today. It's hard for me to tell him that I have to marry jimin. I still didn't told him that I love him. But I will keep it to my heart first.

Jie-ahh let's go

Okay Y/N

we went inside our room and ms. Yoo texted me.

Text:

Miss Y/N I'm in a faculty meeting today. Can you please ve the teacher today. The principle forgot to announce that you have no classes today but it's too late. Please assist the class today thank you Y/N

Okay miss yoo

I can't do anything because the others just use their phones but Jungkook keep staring at me. So I went outside with jie and jungkook followed us. Jungkook get my wrist.

What the heck jungkook?! Let go of me!

Tell me what's wrong Y/N? Why you don't want to talk to me?

Because I can't tell you that after we graduated from college I'm going to marry jimin. And I can't because the one I love us you!!!!

You think I don't love you? I cried almost forever after hearing talking to jimin and said that you two are getting married!

I'm sorry jungkook but I have to do thus for our company so let go of me!

Fine then!

Jungkook let go if my wrist and I almost fell. He walked away and I cried. Me and hie went to the cafe and ordered some coffee after we talked I went to the bathroom and I can hear jungkook I opened the door and I saw jungkook kissing a girl. I ran as fast as I can and cried and cried until I went to jie. Me and jie went to my house.

Y/N what happened?

It's jungkook. I saw him kissing a girl!!I HATE HIM!!! I HATE HIM AHH!!!!!!

Y/N stop crying please

I loved him but I think he can't love me back

Y/N you have to stop loving him just stop and calm down

Jie get some water and let me drink it because of nervousness and scared. Even though I'm gonna marry the man he also love he still accepts it because she supports me. Maybe I should really stop loving jungkook I have to move on and just be happy. I calmed down while thinking what I said.and forgetting what I saw at school.

Someone knocked at my door and I went down stairs.

To be continued