chapter 1

Katy pov

You know how people think dark knights are cool and amassing.Well I think different.Hi i'm Katy and I am a dark knight.Life is hard being a dark knight you have to earn money and the only way of doing that is excepting a quest and even that is hard.My mom and dad are both dark knights but they went on a quest and I haven't seen them since they left when I was 5 and now I am 15. So I go to a high school called night k weird name no really meaning about it its jest where dark knights go to school.My grandma got me excepted in she is one of the teachers so I was kind of frost in  my grandpa drives the bus so I was parity much safe all there the day it was hard to fit in but I jest had to be invisible so no one could see me not even my grandparents I was fine in till my grandma said "you have to except a quest sown because me and you grandpa can't take care of you any more you are almost old enuf  for a school quest they well not get you in to much danger". I hope she is right. But, wish one. 

Quest~

Lost dog please find $100

She is drown with wight

She is a boxer

Katy pov

This one seems easy and price is good so I will take it. I will check all the places I now stray dogs are. This will be a wake in the park.

Brad pov

*is really far away* Hay sorry but that quest has all ready been done! So you can't do it! *walks to quest bored* Hi my name is Brad and I just did that quest sorry for leaving it up there but I was so exited to do the quest that I forgot to take down the poster that was my bad. what is your name sorry for not asking first.

Katy pov  

*why is this person yelling at me I did nothing wrong* My name is Katy if you really have to know. That was your falt any was for leaving it there.* Walks away* Good bye Brad.

Brad pov

Katy what.

Katy pov 

*Just keep walking made he will leave you be*  

Brad pov

* I got to run after her* hold on.

Katy pov

*Katy stops* what do you wont with me Brad.

Brad pov

I jest want to ask if you gowned a group yet so have you?

Katy pov 

No and I am not going to go into any groups.