WILLIAM SOLACE!

As Will, Cecil, and Lou walked into the mall someone screeched behind them.  They all covered their ears and screwed their eyes shut.  After that someone jumped on to Will's back, making Will yelp.  "WILLIAM!" Drew (I was deceived by Joey Drew)yelled happily.  Will struggled to get her off, when he did so she just latched onto his arm, "What'cha doing~?"
   Will looked at her nervously then to his friends, "Uh, we're just getting new clothes."
  Lou stepped up, "New clothes for Will!  He- Uh- He has a family reunion coming up!"  She smiled nervously.
   Drew looked confused then shrugged it off, "I wanna help!"  Knowing she wouldn't give up they all agreed reluctantly.

~Time skipu broughtu to you by BTS~

  When they were done it was almost midnight and Cecil was carrying Lou on his back, Will was about to fall asleep and carrying all the bags, and Drew had a coffee and was smiling happily.  Once they got to Will's they decided on an outfit.

   And oh was Will and Cecil glad when Drew left and they could finally get to sleep

   And oh was Will and Cecil glad when Drew left and they could finally get to sleep...with only dreams of a certain kid with shaggy black hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes the title photo has nothing to do with the story but Sugar, my dog, not BTS Suga, is too adorable, Suga from BTS too!