16. "BLOCKED"

liked by kale

liked by kale.clague, chloekeys and 4,765 others!
c_hart70: missin the boys

kale.clague: + kale

user134: MY BABIES

josty17: typical

dantefabbro: greasin'

user1499: did him and malayna break up

user19930: she changed her bio

user1459: i feel like they broke up

user1900: SHE UNFOLLOWED HIM ON IG

user290: can we stop talking about that and talk about how adorable these boys are?

user183: put this on my gravestone please

dylstrome19: average

thomaschabot5: hey bud, big fan, do you think you could get me a signed stick?

user63: anyone else notice that carter just unfollowed malayna too??

user24: oh shitttt🤔

user139: SHIT HIT THE FAN

PRIVATE CHAT
carter [carter hart]
malayna [malayna callahan]

malayna callahan
ok here goes nothing
DELETED

why :)) can't :)) i :)) stop :))
shaking :))
DELETED

ugh :) i :) need :) a :) drink :)
DELETED

yeah it does hurt to know you lost interest in
me, its kinda like someones punching me in
the face. and it also does pain me to see your
instagram posts, to see you smiling like
us not talking after spending countless nights
talking for hours on end doesnt effect you. it feels like a knife through my chest. but what truly hurt the most, so bad that i cant find the words to explain it, is that you left. you just up and left like it was no big deal. and i keep searching for a sign or something from you, but i should except that sometimes, no message is also a message.

but

i hope wherever you are, you are
well. i dont wish death on you or a millon heartbreaks or a life that would make you destined to fall in love with people who dont love you back because im not a bitter person. sometimes.

and i dont think there will ever be a day when i wont think about how you broke my heart into a millon tiny little pieces and stepped on them on your way out but its going to get better and im thinking about you less.

i just hope that one day you will wake up alone or with someone and you will watch the sunrise and make a cup of coffee and for no reason in particular you will think of me and you will feel like you can't breath as it hits you, it will come crashing into you and will knock the breath out of you as you realize that you lost me. out of all the girls in the world, you'll know i was ths only one who truly, deeply loved you. and you threw it all away.

— and when that day comes, i'll be long gone.
NOT DELIVERED.

what the fuck
NOT DELIVERED.

oh. you blocked me.
NOT DELIVERED.