Chapter One: Somethings There

I woke up to the sound of pounding on my door. I rolled myself over and looked at my alarm clock iluminating my face. It read the numbers 3:30. I looked at my door then realized the pounding had stoped. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my tired eyes. I sliped my cold feet into my warm pink fuzzy slippers. I got up and felt a little dizzy.

   I slowly walked over to my door and cracked it open a bit. All I could see was my living room the couch and T.V were ilumanated by the moonlight from the large window.  No one was there. I walked outside the comfort of my room and into the cold dark living room. I turned on the lamp and sat down. My kitten [name] jumped on my lap. She was colder than usawal. Then I herd the window in my room open slowly...

   I got up quickly and slowly walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and started walking towards my room. My heart was pounding and I thought to myself what if I screw up and miss or whoever is in there kills me first. I stoped my self and cracked open my door. Shurley enough my window was wide open. I opend my door all the way. I yelled "I SWEAR IF YOU ARE IN THIS ROOM I WILL..." And from the corner of my eye I saw someone slowly coming out of the closet.

  They grabbed me and then the knife in my hand. It all happens so fast. I broke free of its grasp and looked it in the face. I slapped him right across the face. Jordan hugged me.        [Skip to later that night]   We were sitting on my bed talking. "JORDAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" I yelled with anger in my eyes. "I just wanted to prank you babe!" He said looking at me. "And I suppose you were the one banging on my door at 3:30 at night!" I said to him with an angry look on my face. "I don't know what your talking about, all I did was seek in your window, and Calm down Hanna." He layed my head on his chest and I hugged him. "Sorry I have to go". He said in a hurry. "NOOO please stay with me." I said as he started to get up. He stayed with me and we both slowly fell asleep....

To be continued