Hetalia Sweden X Reader Well?

I do not own Hetalia.

Sweden X Reader Well?

        You never really believed in love at first sight, and it never happened (XD I bet I threw ya for a loop there!) . It took you awhile to warm up to Berwald, but once you realized you liked him, you told Tino and he set you guys up on a date. It was awkward at first him not being very chatty, or anything really and you being nervous. But you two some how hit it off and became a couple.

        You actually met Berwald through Tino, back when you were a new country, attending your very first World Conference. Too nervous to talk to anyone, you sat by yourself until Finland saw you looking sad and lonely and invited you to go sit with him and his friends (The Nordics). And finally wanting to make some new friends, you accepted his kind offer! Then he introduced you to Norway (Lukas), Iceland (Emeil), Denmark (Mathias) and best of all Sweden (Berwald).

        "Well?" You ask looking into your boyfriend Berwald's eyes.

You two have been dating for almost a year now.You just worked up the courage to tell him "I love you" for the first time, but it seems he wasn't listening at all, much to your displeasure.

        "...Sorry..."Berwald says with his usual blank expression. "I got lost in your eyes." He says while taking a drink of his coffee.

        You really love him, he may be sullen and quiet, not to mention intimidating. But you don't mind, in fact you happen to find loud people annoying. "Never mind then Sve..." you sigh rather dissapointed. You sit down on the couch next to him, your head hanging down in sadness, tears pricking at your eyes, you could feel the rest of the Nordic nation's eyes looking at you sympathetically.

        I really love him, with all my heart... but does he even feel the same way about me? You think while trying to blink away your tears. You don't want to cry in front of everyone, Lukas, Emeil, Mathias, Tino and then Berwald. 

        Maybe he's not ready for a serious relationship...I frown sourly. We have been going out for a year, if he didn't like me by now he would've left, you shrug. Maybe he just didn't hear me...you reassure yourself, reaching in front of you and grabbing a mug of Tino's famous hot chocolate resting on a silver tray on the coffee table (Ikea Brand, obviously) and bringing it up to your mouth to take a sip. Closing your eyes you enjoy the rich chocolaty taste. You had always admired Tino's cooking skills.

        You feel a light tap on your shoulder, you lower the mug and see Tino standing in front of you with his adorable smile. "Hey Tino!" You smile trying to distract your thoughts.

        "Heyy!! You should come help me make more hot chocolate!! Since all of it's gone and everyone wants more!!" Tino chirps happily "Right? Everyone??" he says turning around and facing the rest of the Nordics who were all drinking their hot chocolate rapidly.

        "...Yes." Lukas says in his monodrone voice

        "It's good." Emeil says patting his pet Puffin

        "I'd rather have BEER though!!" Mathais laughs only to get cut off by a stomach punch from Lukas. "I-I mean...Yeah! D-delish..." He murmurs doubling over with pain.

        "...Ja" Berwald says.

        "Ok! Come on then!!" Tino grabs your hand and practically drags you out of the living room and into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'                         (Sweden) Berwald's Point of View!