O N E

Hey my name is Aaliyah and im from queens New York im 21 yrs old and I want to do makeup im 4'11 and Im a very fun person to hang around im single I just got out sof a 3 year relationship with my ex who I went to Clark Atlanta with the Relationship was Toxic it was always about him when I told him I wanted to move back to New York he wasn't up for it because he wanted us to stay in Atlanta because his family was there, so I got my ass out of that relationship. Its time I focus on me and what I want to do now me and my bestfriends are ready to open up or own salon called "SLAYED"

Hey ,my name Ella but I go by Ella Bandz lol im from High Bridge New York im 4'10 and I run a lash line that ive been trying to get up and running for the longest I started while I was in school to get some money but I took a little break being that I moved back to new York from Atlanta im in a complicated relationship with my high school sweet heart Artist we been on and off since high school days but we'll get it together one day but right now he aint my focus is "SLAYED" im so excited to open up something that I did.. well not just I but me and my best friends not we don't have to depend on our parents for nothing.

Hey my name Jayda im from Savannah GA im a SENIOR NOW!!!!! And in a couple of weeks ill be an Graduate of Clark Atlanta University im hype and shit yall ive been waiting for this day since the day I stepped on the campus ground now I can finally get the fuck out or Georgia and live my lit life in New York with my best friends and get this shop open im to excited yall cause I knew I couldn't just work for anybody but being my own boss... that's BOSS SHIT !! during my spring break I was looking for vendors to get hair from and I finally for one that im in love with while im focused on finals my best friends are in new you looking at buildings and condos fingers crossed on my end but I know my best friends got this I have trust in them I know they stressed with looking on their own and be being in Atlanta with me putting my input in with out being there im just ready to get my ass to The Big Apple.