Prologue

As I run through the woods I feel more new scrapes and scratches form on my legs and arms. I couldn't shift because her block was up. Tears stream down my face my vision blurring causing me to trip and fall. Its pouring down raining which doesn't help either. I hear their voices getting  closer as the rain pours down even harder. I get up and take off running again not carrying about the blood running down from forehead onto my lip. I run until I see the pack border. I push myself harder running as fast as my legs will carry me. That's when I hear it the sound of their paws hitting the ground as they chase me getting closer. I looked behind me and realized it wouldn't be long before they could catch up to me. I turned back around prepared to run faster when I was tackled to the ground. I tumbled and slid against the ground scraping my face even more. I looked up revealing my monstrous looking mate in wolf form growling down at me. 

'How'd he catch up to me so fast.'

'He's an Alpha' my wolf replies

'Where have you been' I replied as I tried to stand up but kept failing.

 I finally am able to sit up my whole body trembling from how weak running and getting beaten has made me. I looked behind me to see three other wolves surrounding me as my mate smiled a devilish smile walking slowly towards me.

"I Kiera Valentine reject you, Aiden Williams as- " I managed before he interrupted me by shifting and choking me up against a nearby tree.

"Never again! You will never utter those words or I'll rip out your vocal cords" he threatened in a menacing tone.

"You'll have to let me go sooner or later we don't belong together the Moon Goddess made a mistake" I say struggling to breathe the lack of oxygen causing my vision to fade in and out.

"How about never... you will never leave regardless of how many times you try to escape you will never escape me ever"he says with a threatening tone his eyes turning gold instead of their natural hazel color.

He drops me and I curl into a ball and start to cry coughing and gasping trying to get as much oxygen back in lungs as possible. 

"But you will one day you'll let me go because I'd rather kill myself or die than stay here with you" I replied staggering to stand before I fell back on the ground my vision blurring completely.

*************************
For those who have already read I decided to change the plot of the story entirely to try something new.

Vote. Comment. Share. 💖