Hetalia Romano X Reader Arranged Marriage Part 1

Romano X Reader Arranged Marrige

"I HATE YOU YOU DAMN TOMATO-BASTARDO!!" Lovino screamed in rage as he furiously stomped up-stairs and practically threw his door shut. He was so angry,apparently, since his older brother, Antonio's job wasn't making enough money, he was now being forced into an arranged marriage with Antonio's, boss's daughter! He didn't even know the stupid Ragazza!! He flopped down on his bed, face down,  not wanting to think of his up-coming future with some chick.

"I told you, It's not my fault!! My Boss knows how tough times are for us and this is a great opportunity Lovi!!" Antonio snapped back trying to prove his point. He knew
his younger brother wouldn't take this news so lightly. But, It was their only escape from poverty, and He had somehow managed to convince his boss, to marry off his
daughter (Your Name) to Lovino so that Antonio would then have half ownership of his boss' company and wouldn't be poor anymore.

"I HAVEN'T EVEN THE STUPID RAGAZZA AND I'MA ALREADY GOING TO GETA MARRIED TO HER!?! YOU'RE CRAZY!" Lovino bolted up from his bed and jerked open his door to further confront Antonio, but changed his mind when he saw the Spaniard on the verge of tears.

"Please, mi hermano" Antonio said laying his hand on Lovino's shoulder, looking him in the eyes, his own brimming with tears. "You have to do this. We're...broke." Antonio whispered, his tears finally streaming down his tan face.

"I haven'ta even met her yet!!" Lolovino seethed

"Exactly! You might like her!" Antonio reasoned, bringing his left hand up to wipe away the tears on his face.

"Like that's evena POSSIBLE!" Lovino rolled his eyes. He had dated quite a few girls, and doubts that his one-and-only-true-love would be (Your Name), Antonio's Stupid bosses' daughter!! The girl he was being forced to marry, and he was less than thrilled!

"Well, you'll find out soon enough! Because we're going over to my bosses' house for dinner tonight!" Antonio stated rather sternly, he was done with his usual nice approach, Lovino was going to marry (Your Name). And that was final.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wow this is pretty short!! I am uploading more parts though! Uploadin' all my stuff from DA! I don't own Hetalia. I thought it's been a while since I typed one of theese little thingies. I like typin' em but I'm eager to start writing more! XD Well, Y'all take care now! Make requests if ya want, I can't promise that I'll do them, but, eh worth a shot right? 

Thank you for your time! Please enjoy the rest of the series!

~McSherlock