Chapter 12

I was awoken to the sound of the kettle. I picked Timmy's shirt of the floor and put it on and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey you" I said making him jump. "I didn't hear you get up" he replied walking over and kissing me on the cheek.

He grabbed our cups of tea and walked over to the coffee table and sat on the sofa.

Suddenly Timmy's phone started to ring, it was Lance.

*Timmy's POV*

I grabbed the tea from the kitchen counter, placed it on the table and took a seat on the sofa. Suddenly my phone started to ring, it was Lance.

"Hey Lance, what's up?" I asked him. "There's someone at the studio looking for you..." Lance paused. "...It's Fliss" he finally said "oh right... I'll be there in a minute.

"What's up?" [YN] asked. "Fliss is at the studio, I better go down" I told her. "oh right, okay" She said while taking a seat.

*[YN] POV*

"Oh right, okay" I said while taking a seat. Why has she all of a sudden come back into his life. "I'll be back soon" he said kissing my forehead.

Once he had left I went and put on my comfy clothes and phoned Molly asking her to come round.

About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and let Molly in. "What's up?" she asked as I burst into tears.