40

Madison's POV

"Oh my god,I have a date for tonight with Jonah." I almost forgot that I have a date and I have no idea what to wear tonight.

"What for?" Dinah yells since she at the kitchen.

"To celebrate our first year anniversary." I say.

"You go take a shower and I'll find some clothes for you." Dinah say.I get up from the couch and she slaps my butt.I immediately look at her then she laughs.

"Corbyn,Zach,Daniel and Jack said that you guys are so loud 3 hours ago!What the fuck are you guys doing!?!?" Dinah asks.

"Please stop act like you're innocent and I know that you do better than me." I leave her alone.I run to Jonah and I's room.

I moved out from the apartment because my sister has a husband and a 21 weeks old baby in her stomach.I don't want to bother them so I moved out and live with the Why Don't We boys.Oh and Jonah going out with the boys.I don't know how he's gonna change his clothes.

I go take a shower for 20 minutes then I get out.I wrapping the towel around my body.I walk out the bathroom and I see a black band tshirt,grey hoodie and black jeans on my bed.

"Dinah,it's a date not a sleepover." I say.

"Trust me,he'll likes it." She say.

"Now,go wear these and I'll do your hair and makeup." She say.I go wear them in the bathroom.I walk out the bathroom.

I sit on the chair which at my vanity.Dinah do my hair with my straightener while I do nothing except texting Jonah.

April 24th 2019
6:01pm

jonah💛: can't wait to see you tonight

queen maddy👑: i swear i look horrible

jonah💛: no you're not

jonah💛: what are you wearing

queen maddy👑: you'll see ;)

jonah💛: well,im not going to tell you where are we going either

queen maddy👑: WHAT NOOO

jonah💛: hahahaha

jonah💛: i'll pick you up at 7

queen maddy👑: alright see you baby!!

jonah💛: bye gorgeous

queen maddy👑: bye

*7pm*

I hear someone knock the door and Dinah get up from the couch.

"Mads,your man is here already." I turn the tv off and go to Jonah.I see him wearing tuxedo and holding a bouquet of roses.

"Oh my god,it reminds me our first date together." I say.

"Yeah,I know.Shall we?" Jonah say an winks at me.I'm turning tomato.We go out the house.

"Jonah,remember what I'm about to say.Use protection or I'll kill you both because I'm not ready to be an aunt." She yells.We laugh.

Jonah opens the passenger door for me and closes it when I get in the car.Jonah starts to drive the car.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He winks at me.

"Let's blasting some songs." I turn up the radio and we're dancing to some songs.

After 20 minutes,finally we have arrived at this fancy restaurant.

"Jonah,why didn't you tell me that we're going to this fancy restaurant?"

"Because I don't want people to see us like a typical couple.If we're wearing the different types of clothes,people will think that we're goals." Jonah say.He get out the car and open the passenger door for me.He offers me his hand.I take them.

We walk to the entrance of restaurants.There's a waiter see us.

"Name please." The waiter say.

"Jonah Marais." He check Jonah's name on the paper.

"Alright,follow me." We follow him and he takes us to the table for two.When I'm about to sit,Jonah quickly come to me and help me to sit.

"This is cute." I say.

"What cute?" Jonah ask.

"When you came quickly to me and help me to sit." Jonah blushs.

The waiter come back with two menus book.I open the menus and I see steak costs like $65.My mouth opens.

"What's wrong?"

"The food here expensive af."

"Choose whatever you want,I'll pay it anyways." Jonah say.

"No,we paying each other's food.Not today,Jonah." I say.

"We're here because we wants to celebrate our anniversary.Not just going to dinner so I'm paying."

"Fine." I open the next pages and I see chicken breast grills.I'll take that.I raise up my hand and the waiter come to our table.

"What can I get you?" He looks at me and then winks at me.Jonah staring at me.I can tell he's jealous.

"Can I get this chicken breast grills?" He nods and write the menu on the small book.

"And you?" He points at Jonah.

"I want this steak grills with well done cook and two glasses of wine." He nods and leave us.

"Jonah,are you jealous?" I ask.

"What? No." Jonah say.

"Then why are you looking at me when he winks at me?"

"Because I like to stare at your face." I blush.

"Stop,you make me melt." We laugh.

A/N

it's been a long time since i'm not update.

words count : 834