Don't Say Goodbye, not yet

Prologue/ Description of story

Xiumin's life is hell. His fathers a drunk and is very abusive to him. Also he's constantly bullied at school and only seems to have one real friend.

Because of what he goes through with an abusive drunken father and the kids at school. These actions have caused him to become very suicidal and broken. He doesn't want to be part of the world anymore, he just wants to give up and be “set free”.

But Luhan doesn't want him to go, he’ll do whatever it takes to make him stay and not give up. Luhan himself has been the only reason Xiumin is still alive and breathing, he’s saved his life many times before and will save it many times more.  

Xiumin and Luhan have known each other for as long as they can remember. They’ve been best friends since they’ve met but what will happen when they seem to have fallen for each other. Will their friendship be ruined or will they try the whole 'relationship' thing out? 

((WARNING: This story could be very triggering in many cases. It includes self-harm and suicidal thought/actions. It may go into detail with these kinds of things.

sorrynotsorry))

Please no hate I've worked hard on writing this story and i do hope for you to enjoy it.