When you tease them;)

Namjoon: you wore that same short outfit that Namjoon absolutely loves. Purposefully swaying your hips in a very entrancing way when you walked, leaving him in aw.

"Why do you do this to me?"

Seokjin: you wore a very low cut shirt to work today, causing it to hang down and expose your lacy bra to Seokjin every time you leaned down to do his makeup. Every time you caught him glancing you'd tease him about it, making him blush.

"Keep your eyes forward Jin"

Yoongi: you were performing at the moment and your rap verse was coming up. You spotted Yoongi sitting with the rest of bts at the very front, watching you intensely, which caused you to grin and get an idea. You seductively made your way to the edge of the stage closes to him and began dancing erotically well rapping your lines, finishing with a wink before you walked back to the centre stage. Leaving him bothered;)

Hoseok: you and Hoseok were hanging out together on the couch and he continued to tease you about watching him intensely at his shows, it was his favourite thing to do. You finally got fed up and decided to tease him too.

"You know Hoseok I could return the favour. I'll dance well you watch me with your undivided attention";)

"..."

Jimin: Jimin has always been the flirty one, teasing you basically 24/7, so you figured you'd get him back. He was sitting on the couch with the rest of bts when you came up behind him and rested your arms around his shoulders. He continued to talk with them until your hot breath made it to his ear and neck well your hands traveled downwards. Just as they reached his thighs you got up and said your goodbyes, leaving Jimin slightly frustrated.

Taehyung: sense Tae always teases you for being younger, treating you like a child, you decided you'd actually act like one today and be as needy as possible. He was playing video games with Jungkook, talking to him threw a headset sense he was in his room. You started to whine for his attention, pretending to be needy.

"Pay attention to me oppa, you're suppose to look after me so nothing bad happens remember?" You pout and crawl onto his lap causing him to tense up. He tells you he will after the game but you get up and leave, leaving him unsatisfied.

Jungkook: you were at the bts house for supper sense Yoongi invited you. You were all enjoying Jin's cooking peacefully, until you put your hand on Jungkook's thigh. He became noticeably tense but continued eating like it was nothing because god forbid if Yoongi saw. That continued until you started to lightly massage it, making your way further and further up. Just as he was getting into it you stopped and went back to your meal like nothing happened. Leaving a confused and slightly angry Jungkook flustered.