Done and dusted

I hate to admit it, but the first thought that comes to my mind is this: why me? I agree I did play a huge role in it, but even from the video it's clear that it was Jenny who had the upper hand. It was all Jenny's idea. 

"I-I don't understand..." I stutter, "what about Jenny?" 

His lips curl into a vile smile as he plays with the pocket knife between his fingers, spinning it stealthily, "Oh, I wouldn't worry about her anymore..." 

Shit. Shit. Shit. Does that really mean what it sounds like? 

He couldn't have. I mean...he couldn't. 

He's just a child. There's no way.

No way, right?

He's just trying to give me a scare. Yes, that's what it is. Well, it's surely working. But he shouldn't know that. I won't give him that satisfaction. 

"You don't know Jenny...if she comes to know I'm in trouble and you...you have something to do with it-"

"I just told you you don't need to worry about her anymore!" He screams. I jerk a little on my chair, warmth spreading between my thighs as I embarrassingly wet myself. 

He looks at my thighs with a frown, his face the perfect description of contempt and disgust all at the same time. 

I look away from him, blinking back my tears. 

"So why have you kept me here? What do you want?"  

He comes closer. Flames of madness is dancing in his eyes. His smile is menacing. He comes closer and there's almost no space between us anymore. He comes closer and I lean further into my chair as it slides behind. He comes closer, holding my chair, preventing it from toppling backwards. 

And then he whispers into my ear, "Your death." 

                                                                                      ***

The end.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please comment, vote and share it. Followers will be followed back. :) 

So the reason I don't write a full novel on wattpad is because I'm working on one, not for here, but for publishing as paperback novel. So as of wattpad, I'll stick to short stories and maybe some poetry now and then. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Stay tuned.

Have a great week! xx