My Noona

Your Pov

    "Finally, this is it, but it wasn't fun while it lasted. Anyway I'll be sending you the divorce papers within the next week or so." He laughed than turned to go back inside.

   I was mad, no furious. I closed my eys and shut my mouth. I was tired because of emotional exhaust. I felt hot like I was burning from anger.

   I looked up at tge stars and walked off, I don't know why I was so mad. Was it becasue my own brother didn't believe me? Probably.

    It couldn't be, because I still loves Namjoon. I was free, so now I can find love again. Though this time it will be the right way....

    "Y/n!" I heard  a familliar voice.

    "Jungkook?"I whispered." Jungkook!" I yelled whipping my head around I was pulled into a hug.

    "I just right, right now. I felt something so wrong when I was over there." He pulled away.

    "Finally one person who trust me." I smiled at him and he returned it.

    "Were going to prove them all wrong, but now we need an inside person. Only because I caused a bit of a scene." He rubbed the back of his neck.

   "There's only one person I can think of." I  looked at him wiggling my eyebrows and he chuckled.

   "We'll deal with that tommorow, tonight let's go to my place." He ruffled my hair and we got in the car and drove off.

Jungkook's Pov

   He wasted his chance with the girl of my dreams, I told him he'd have hell to pay if he ever hurt my noona...