GXC: Chapter Two

Sapag gising ko sa umaga wala na ang babaeng kinababaliwan ko, fuck! Mabilis akong bumangon at suotin ang isang itim na T-shirt at ang pantalon ko kagabi. No, I won't lose her again, this is the nth time! Fuck!

I'd been following Ydel since she was in third grader in States, patay na patay ako sa kanya, let's say I'm head over heels to her. I'm introvert highschool student that time, guys would bully me but then she came and threat them.

I didn't know why all the guys were scared towards her, and since that incident everything changed, I started to changed myself and it turns out that I became a campus heartthrob.

Since I got that title, palagi ko na siyang sinusundan, she saw me, and told me that to stop following her because I might be dead tomorrow, she doesn't want me to get hurt just because of I'm following her.

But that didn't stop me, she called me F because she can't say bad words. But I like it. Nang tumungtong na siya sa grade six, and it's my first college year. Hindi ko na siya nakikita dahil malayo ang building namin sa isa't-isa.

But after class I can see her growing up so beautiful, then she saw me, I thought she's going to say hi, but she's starting to avoid me. Hindi naman kasi ganon ang appeal ko, mapayat ako na matangkad na maputi, pero gwapo ako.

I tried to approached her but she keep on avoiding me, nawawala ko siya sa aking kamay. I almost kidnap her because I damn miss her! But her guards beat me.

Graduation came all was there but she's not there. Until I heard she moved to the Philippines to experienced the life of a filipino student. Hindi ko siya masundan dahil strikto ang pamilya ko.

Then my parents died of a car crashed, nag-iba ang pananaw ko, I started to sell drugs, drinking alcohol, smoking, I kill people, i'm so messed up, I became a billionaire by selling drugs and guns. Naging artista ako dahil kay Axel.

Axel Peñafluente, famous artist all over the world, first solo male na nanalo nang Album Of The Year, Best New Artist, at Artist Of The Year sa Billboard Music Awards at AMAs. He discover how good is my voice then he made a song featuring me, and all then...

Here I am, calling Vaughn to find her. "Man! What?! Bring her here!"

"I can't okay! She already flew out of the country!" Fuck! Yang babaeng yan! Kailangan niya pa ba ako pahirapan?! I threw my phone on the floor. No, I can't lose her! Biglang pumasok sa bahay ko si Vaughn. Asshole!

"What?!"

"You can't follow her Black."

"And why?!"

"She's the daughter of the most billionaire and powerful drug lord , Code." Natigilan ako sa sinabi sa akin ni Vaughn. She's a fucking daughter of a dangerous man! I need to think! "Hand me your phone."

"Fucking why asshole?" Basta-basta ko na lang kinuha sa kamay niya yung telepono nito. I dial someone. "Make an appointment with Code. Hand him all the guns and drugs." Ibinalik ko agad ang telepono sa kanya. "Baliw kana Bro. para sa babae gagawin mo yon?"

"Fuckin' don't care Brein! Just go and fuck women!"

We put a clean and neat business towards Code. Unti-unti kong nakukuha ang tiwala nang matandang toh. I spend eight years just to make him fully trust me! It's fucking damn hell! My men also almost caught but only a hundred thousand keep their mouth shut.