four.

A/N: How are you guys liking this fic so far? I'd love to know :)

****

Scott has been staying at Adam's house for a couple of weeks now.

Scott liked Adam at first. Adam spoiled Scott in every way, and gave him everything he wanted. Then... Adam started getting more aggressive and possessive over him. He didn't let Scott talk to any of his friends, whether it be little friends or friends like the members of Pentatonix. Nobody. He hasn't talked to any of the members of PTX which is worrying Scott because they have a lot of stuff planned as well as Scott having stuff planned with Mitch that had to do with Superfruit. Scott is starting to worry he'll never talk to his friends and family again.

Adam also likes to be sexual with Scott, which Scott normally wouldn't mind because he was even sexual with Mark and Mason but never this sexual. Scott never had a say in what they did. Adam was in control.

Scott regrets leaving Mark and Mason. He wants his daddy and papa back.

Luckily, Scott remembers Mason's phone number, thankfully because he's not good with remembering phone numbers. So, the second he got the chance to call him, he did.

"Hello?" Mason asks when he finally (and thankfully) answers his phone.

Scott gasps the second he hears Mason's voice. He could have cried right then and there because he missed him so much, but he needed to stay focused. "Mason! I-It's me... Sc-Scott..."

"Scott? Oh, thank God! We've been so worried about you!" Mason sighs in relief.

"Y-You have to help me. I don't wanna b-be here anymore. I wanna come home now. Please. I-I'm sorry for being bad but I promise I'll be good from now on." Scott begs.

"What? Sweetheart, where are you? We'll come get you right away,"

"Scott!"

Scott whimpers when he hears Adam's voice, and then he runs into the closet and shuts the door, and locks it so he has more time to talk to Mason. He knows Adam will find him eventually.

"D-Do you remember A-Adam? From the bar?"

"From The Littlest Bar? Yes. Wait, you're with him?"

"I'm sorry, papa! I was bad and ran away b-but I wanna c-come home now! My new daddy is m-mean and makes me do play time all the time a-and sometimes he h-hits me!" Scott cries.

Mason gasps. "Daddy and I are coming to get you,Scotty. Stay safe," he hangs up on Scott and he runs up to his and Mark's bedroom, where Mark is at his computer desk. "Get your shoes on, we have to go!"

Mark blinks a few times as he looks over at Mason. "Slow down, Mace. Where are we going?"

"We have to go rescue Scotty!" Mason exclaims, throwing his arms up.

Mark's eyes widen, and he jumps up from his chair instantly.

Mason has Mark call the cops on the way to Adam's place, as now they knew Scott was practically being held captive and abused, according to what Scott had told Mason on the phone, and they weren't about to let Adam get away without any consequences.

"I'm so nervous. What if he's hurt? What if... something bad happened to him?" Mason asks nervously as they pull up to Adam's place, the police right in front of them.

"Then, we'll be there for him. It hasn't been that long so I don't think it'll be too bad but it sounds like Scott's been getting abused so we might have to be a little careful, okay? Be cautious," Mark says. He gently squeezes Mason's hand and then they both get out of the car.