Chapter Two

Hey guys! I'm terribly sorry for the late update. I've been pissed at the girl who just dumped me, who now has the guts to text me.. So I've been caught up on things like that, and school, which just ended THANK GAWD!! anyways I hope you like this chapter!

~CaitlinXOXO

************************************

FLUTTERSHY'S POV:

I was hanging out with discord, at a romantic picnic, until Twilight, and Rainbow approach us. Looking furious, they yell and scream at us, saying that our relationship won't work, and other terrible things. I couldn't stop crying, until I saw Rainbow raise her fist above discord's face, and launch it towards him, yet before he was hit, it all went black.

************************************

My eyes fluttered open to see Discord in front of me, deeply in rest, with his arms around me. I sighed with relief. It was only a dream. I stared at the boy, and smirked a bit. I was thrilled to have him! Actually to tell you the truth, I had a crush on him as well.

After a while of watching the rise and fall of his chest, and listening to the sound of his peaceful breathing, I decided to get ready for the day. Since I'd taken a shower before bed and dried my hair, my hair wasn't that messy, so I did a quick brush-through, and moved on to the make-up stage.

I wanted to look casual, since we were only going to sugar cube corner. I decided to use light pink eyeshadow to match my hair, and I winged my eyeliner. I, then, applied mascara to my lashes.

I walked to my closet, and picked out a light yellow T-shirt, with a pink-winged butterfly across the chest of it. I picked out a pair of light jeans, and walked into the bathroom to change. Once I was done changing, I walked into the living room and saw Discord's jacket hanging on the banister. I walked up to it and slipped it on. Why? Because TARDIS. That's why!

I sat on the couch and picked up Discord's phone. I turned it on, trying to unlock it, but, sadly, there was a passcode. I tapped the cancel button, and saw the little camera figure at the bottom of the screen. I tapped it, and the camera app popped up. I immediately took a shit load of selfies, which would take him ten minutes to delete, and sat his phone down, as if I hadn't even touched it in the first place.

I picked up my own phone, and turned it on. I tapped Pinkie's name, and started texting her, with the messages app. We just talked about random stuff, which wasn't that important, but soon Pinkie had to leave to get Rainbow's tickets, and Twilight's telescope.

I tapped on the YouTube app, and typed Pentatonix in on the search bar. I clicked on the video "Wizard of Ahhhs," and sang along to it. I marveled at Scott's beautiful face, but then remembered that I have someone waaaay better. I have Discord.

DISCORD'S POV:

I woke up to see, Fluttershy was gone. So I walked into the bathroom and brushed my weird hair. I kept it long. Why? because TARDIS. That's why! I walked into the living room, and there was my adorable Fluttershy, wearing my jacket.. I wasn't complaining. She pulled it off!