Chapter 2

Brad is 5'9", brown hair that goes to his eye brows, green eyes, at least 135 pounds.

"So, Sam?" I say with a wink and smile.

"Oh my god what?" I laugh at her.

"When are you and Shawn gonna hit it off?" She punches my arm and laughs. "We're just friends gosh!" I laugh again.

"Not what I've observed!" Shawn is 6' even, short blonde hair kind of wavy, light blue eyes.

"Shut up! its not like that Kaye!" Samantha is 5'3", brown hair, hazel eyes, just straight up gorgeous any guy would be lucky to have her.

"So when is your next game, Brad?"

"This Friday, and I'm pumped up to kick the cubs' asses!"

"Well you better do it or I'll kick your ass!" I tease Brad all the time cause he can take it.

"Food is done!" Mom hollers at us to get to the kitchen. We all run up there to eat hamburgers, Mac 'n' cheese, and corn.

"Mmm momma that was so good thanks!" We all say as we wash our plates. Sam and Brad have been coming over since sixth grade so they are allowed to call my mom their mom too.

"You're welcome you little hellions!" Dang mom is a little harsh.

"Ouch that hurts a little inside, mom!" I tease and point at my heart with a smirk on my face.

"You'll get over it." momma says with a wink. She's so silly and I'm happy that she's my mom!

*~*

"So what are we going to do this weekend y'all?"

"Y'all's watching my big game tomorrow!" Brad says to me.

"Well no shit Sherlock! I thought I was gonna watch a bird show!" I say with a lot of sarcasm in my voice.

Beep beep beep! Beep beep beep! Beep beep beep! "Stupid alarm." I mumble. "Brad, Sam! Wake up!" I shake them. I hear mumbles and groans then they're up. I walk to the bathroom and get dressed. I put on a Aéropostale top, skinny jeans, uggs, and put my hair in a bun. "Kaye, do you have anything for me to wear?"

"Yeah go to my closet and pick something out." Brad is already dressed in his basketball jersey and basketball pants, his hair is a complete mess. I throw him a comb.

"Thanks!" Brad laughs and fixes his hair up.

"Alright let's go!" I give Sam a ride to school Brad drives himself.

Ring! The bell goes off to tell us to go to class.

"Ugh! see you guys 3rd period." I say.

"Love ya honey bunny!" Brad says to me, I think in my head how much of a loser he is. I walk to Algebra 1 I see John. "Oh no just walk by." Yes I talk to myself only when I'm nervous though. "Hey Kaylee." Ugh why did he have to talk to me. Ok yes John is on the same basketball team as Brad, yes John is cute, and yes I thought he was sweet but he's been sugar coating everything. John is about 6'3", eyebrow length dirty blonde hair, fair skin tone, light green eyes.

"Yes John, what could I help you with?" I'm nervous right now!

"Text me later. Okay?" demanding much?

"Sure. Whatever." He walks away. "What was that about?" I ask myself and stop talking to yourself that's weird.

So what do you think happens with Kaylee and John? John seems a little desperate at this point. Maybe John is really trying? I'll keep you updated :)