.8

Richie Tozier was damn something. That's what Stan Uris, his boyfriend, thought anyway. He had a strange way with words if you pushed past all the cussing and inappropriate comments. That's why he agreed to trying something new in the bedroom. Richie had seemed all too excited about it, and while it sort of threw Stan off completely, he wasn't impartial to the idea.
Introducing Bill Denbrough, one of their best friends, into their sex life wasn't the worst idea. Both Stan and Richie were rather jealous and possessive, but Stan had to admit he'd always crushed on Bill, and now it was rather obvious Richie felt the same way. He wondered if this would be more than just a new, exciting sex strategy.
He supposed that didn't matter, for now.
So, here he was, sitting a little awkwardly at the foot of Richie's bed, the three of them talking quietly and setting boundaries.
"So we agree, then? If anyone wants out, all they have to say is 'onion', and then none of us will ever speak of it again." Bill seemed the most level headed at this moment. Stan, himself, was freaking out a bit, heart thumping in his chest, while Richie was already rubbing himself against Stan's side, as if trying to hurry things along.
"Yeah, everything sounds good to me." Stan finally spoke, looking up into Bill's eyes.
"Me too." Richie almost whined.
Stan was doing well to ignore the boy.
"I'll just sit back here until you guys get more comfortable." Bill spoke, standing and scooting his chair a bit away from the bed.
Stan nodded, released a breath, and turned to say something to Richie.
However soft bitten lips were pressed against his own, and a hand lifted up to stroke his cheek. Stan couldn't help but grin against his boyfriend's lips. Richie knew him too well. Knew he was overthinking the whole thing.
So, Stan did his best to push all thoughts away, his hands reaching up to tangle in dark locks as his tongue gently caressed Richie's plump bottom lip. They continued this way for quite a while, kisses lazy yet calculated, skin brushing skin softly. It was a moment of reassurance between the two of them. Something they both needed.
Stan finally pulled from the kiss, his hands pushing up Richie's shirt and lifting it over his head. For a moment, he'd completely forgotten Bill was there until he saw him shift out of the corner of his eye. He froze in his spot and turned to look at the male.
"Keep going." Bill nodded, his fingers seeming to dig into his chin.
Stan nodded back, swallowed the lump in his throat, and let his hands glide down Richie's sides. Their lips reconnected, and this time with much more fervor. Tongues tangled at a new pace, fingers curled against sides and stomachs were pressed tightly against each other.
Stan had now pushed Richie underneath him, the lankier males legs caged around his own hips. Their lips never left each other, even as Stan started grinding his erection against the lump in Richie's jeans. Richie was whimpering into his mouth, a sound that was muffled largely by Stan's lips.
"Stop kissing. Let me hear him." Bill's voice came.
This time Stan wasn't as startled, and did as said, moving his head to his boyfriend's neck and nipping at the skin there. His hips didn't stop their assault, Richie's own rolling up to meet his. Richie was whining wantonly by this point, his head tossed back and his eyes closed.
Stan paused his movements, because at this point he was too hot. He pressed a kiss to a mark he left of Richie's neck and scooted himself away. He shucked his shirt off and his hands went for his belt. In seconds Stan was kneeling on the bed in boxer-briefs, a bottle of lube in his hand. Richie was also struggling to get his jeans off, but got them across the room with the help of Stan.
"Toss me that."
Stan tossed the bottle of lube over to Bill and was a bit surprised to see the other's cock out and in hand. It only sent more heat to his own. Bill was getting off to them. The thought made him shudder as the bottle glided back across the room and landed on the bed.
"Not going to join us?" Richie asked, a slight pant to his voice as he leaned himself up on his elbows.
Bill shook his head, his hand gliding very slowly over his slicked up dick. "Not this time. I think I'll just watch. Maybe give some direction." His face was very serious, and Stan wondered what kind of directions they were going to get.
He swallowed thickly.
"Take off his boxers." Bill directed at Stan, his head flicking in the direction of Richie.
Stan didn't waste time. He pulled off his boyfriend's boxers, watching with wonder as his cock sprung free. The boxers were on the floor, and it was then that Stan noticed he'd been clenching his jaw. His teeth were starting to ache. He released it, and turned to look at Bill.
"You fuck him, right? Let's make the little slut wait longer. Finger him." Bill spoke, his voice holding all kinds of command.
Stan had to raise his eyebrows a bit. Never in a million years did he ever think he'd hear his best friend call his boyfriend a slut in a sexual manner. But he wasn't against it. And apparently neither was Richie, who was now grabbing for Stan's hands and whining once more.
Stan bit down on his tongue as he grabbed one of Richie's arms and one of his legs. He pulled him to the edge of the bed, "Lift your knees, Rich." His voice had been soft.
Richie lifted his knees, his toes hanging over the end of the bed. Stan pushed his legs apart a little more, giving Bill the best view of what was about to happen.
Stan lubed up a few fingers, more than used to just automatically pushing two into his lover - they had sex pretty much every day, most of the time more than once - when Bill spoke again.
"One at a time. Make him beg for it."
Stan bit his lip, and nodded. He swirled his finger around Richie's puckered hole, lubing it up a bit, before pressing one in with no resistance. Richie bucked his hips back, a low whine coming from his lips.
"Slow, Stan. Don't give the slut what he wants right off the bat."
Stan sucked in a breath, and pressed his free hand to Richie's stomach, holding him in place. He found a slow, torturous pace for his boy, the single finger curling and looking for just the right spot. He knew he wouldn't find it with only one, but it didn't hurt to try.
Richie was wiggling beneath his other hand, and making quiet noises. Stan was sure Richie wouldn't hold himself out for long.
And he was right.
"Please...please, Bill, can I have another finger?" His voice came out deeper than usual, gravelly.
"No." Bill responded.
Stan smirked.
"Go a little faster for our boy, hm?" Bill told him.
Stan did as said, finding a new pace. It was faster, sure, but not much faster. He didn't want to do too much at one time.
"Please." Richie tried again, his back arching and hips wiggling once more.
Bill didn't respond, and neither did Stan. This whole thing was Richie's idea after all. Stan was going to play along with it. He was rather enjoying the orders. His own cock was hard and leaking against his leg, untouched.
"Please, please Stan. Please, Bill. It's so slow..it's too slow I need more, please, please, fuck-"
"Add another finger." Bill's commanding voice came again.
Stan wasted no time, sliding a second finger into his favorite boy and curling them.
This time he found his prostate easily.
Richie clenched around him, his back arched higher than before, and strangled moans fell from his lips.
"F..faster, please.." Richie sounded weak at this point, and as he reached for his cock Stan smacked his hand.
"None of that." It felt like the first time Stan had spoken the whole time, his own voice husky and strained.
"Please, god, I f...fucking need it faster!" Richie's was progressively getting louder with each press against his prostate.
Stan turned his head to look at Bill, who was red in the face and and panting softly. Bill nodded at him, signaling he could go faster.
Stan did so, pressing his fingers into his boyfriend at a faster pace. They stayed this way for what felt like ages, Richie moaning loudly and begging for more, and neither Bill nor Stan giving anymore.
When the words "Can I cum?" Slipped from Richie's lips, Bill signaled for Stan to stop all together.
He did, slipping his fingers out of his boyfriend and leaning in to press a soft kiss to his lips.
"It's too early for that, Richie. We're just getting started." Bill shifted in the chair, "Stan lay down. Richie's gonna ride you."
"Fuck yes." Richie groaned, his eyes completely showing some sort of 'finally' in them.
Richie moved and Stan laid across the bed. Richie straddled his hips and slowly sunk down onto his boyfriend's cock, the both of them letting out low moans. Richie took a moment once he was fully on his boyfriend to just grind himself against Stan's hips, both of them making noises of content.
Stan reached up and grabbed one of Richie's hips, his other hand gliding up his chest.
"Slow." Bill said.
Richie groaned.
"Are you fucking kidding me, Bill?" Richie had asked, but Bill didn't respond.
Richie found his bearings and began a slow pace, his hands pressed to Stan's chest as he lifted himself up and slowly glided back down.
"Damnit." Richie cursed as he continued, "Fucking damnit. Shit.." He was cussing at Bill, but he couldn't make a real coherent thought as his boyfriends cock filled him up and pressed into his prostate much better than any fingers could.
"It's okay, baby. You're doing so well." Stan coo'd up at his boyfriend, his fingers pushing some sweat-slicked hair off of his forehead.
Richie didn't respond, per say. A low whine left his lips as he leaned himself down and pressed his face into Stan's neck. Stan slid his fingers through Richie's curls as the boy continued to ride him slowly and whine against his skin. "You're being so good for me and Bill, you know that? So good." Stan's other hand stroked down Richie's back, before gripping his ass softly.
Richie was crying very softly against Stan's neck, and Stan made him move to look at his face, puzzled. Richie never stopped his slow pace, but soft tears were sliding down his cheeks.
"What's wrong?" Stan asked, brushing the tears away.
"I need to be fucked." Richie blubbered.
Bill laughed from his chair, and Stan turned his head to look at him.
"Alright, Stanley. Flip him over and fuck him however hard you want."
Stan didn't wait for a second, finding strength as he pushed Richie onto his back. His arms slipped under the other's back, and his hands hooked on his shoulders.
His pace felt faster than he'd ever been before, his hips driving hard and deep into his boyfriend as his hands pulled him down to meet him. Richie was crying out loudly, and Stan was grunting, his face pressed into his boyfriend's sweaty neck.
"Cum for me, Richie."
Stan didn't know when Bill had gotten up, but he was suddenly next to them on the bed and reaching between their two bodies. Bill's hand grasped Richie's length and that was all it took. Richie was letting out choked gasps and broken moans, his body clenching tightly around Stan's cock. That's all it took for him to spill over, and he filled his boyfriend up deliciously.
The three of them sat there for a few moments afterwards, panting in the silence. Stan looked over at Bill, and noticed the cum on his jeans. He snorted, before looking down at his boyfriend.
Richie looked blissful and completely out of this world, his chest heaving and face red.
"We're so doing that again." Richie told them.