Now what?

Ever wonder how you get into certain things? Well that is what I'm sitting here thinking. I was supposed to be great after that stupid ass degree. I graduated top of my class.

Degree's don't mean shit without experience. Can't get a job without a degree. So how the fuck does that work?

My name is Patrice and I'm just tired of everything! I want so many things for myself but instead I'm sitting here with this dufus Mike.

Mike is my ex. Who won't LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! Ever dated someone who was just no good? That's mike. He's no good!

"I have to go" Mike looked at me like I was crazy. "Why? We're having so much of fun." "We're not even doing anything idiot but sitting here watching the wall!" I scream at him. "You used to love watching the walls with me" he mumbled.

Did I mention he's a weirdo? Mike and I broke up a year ago because his penis couldn't stop impounding other people. They say behind every unsuccessful woman is a man. There right! I was so caught up trying to be everything for him. I wasn't focusing on me and I just lost everything.

"You Know what? Get the fuck out! This is my place. Get out and don't call or text me EVER" I scream at him. I'm done with him forever. I don't even know why I hang around him.

"You crazy" he tells me slamming my door shut. I swear if I didn't want to catch a case I would kick his ass into next year!

I pick my phone to call my bestie Nia. "Hey girl, wyd"? I ask her. "Nothing what's up? You sound happy." "I am, I kicked Mike dumb ass out and I decided to stop doing nothing and to do something with my life. I'm tired of being tired. I need to get this dept off my hands and follow my real dreams." "Yassss, bitch I'm here for it" she says.

We talked a little more than I hung up with her. I work at JC Penney. Let's just say it's not my ideal job. However it's a job. So fake it til you make it. I'm just praying someday someone will walk in and see my style and take me away from this retail shit.

I put on some jeans and a off the shoulder top. Simple but very cute. I hop in my car and I'm on my way to work. I listen to some Rhyon Brown music. I swear music in life! If music was to disappear so would I.

Work has been extremely annoying. I swear the Managers Don't know shit and the customers just want to start some shit. I'm cashing out this customer and the lady behind her keeps looking at me like I'm pizza after being higher than the sky.

"Following guest" "hi, your beautiful I love your style" "umm thank you, that's so sweet. How can I help you? I ask the customer. "I've been watching you from afar for some time now and I think your be the perfect fit for a job at my company" "I'm not getting naked unless it's for a zillion dollars. You have a zillion dollars?" "Haha, your funny to. But I want you to dress people. Your look is not the same everyday and that's what I need someone with all around taste that can help these people feel good again." "are you serious?" "Yes, think about it and give me a call." She says handing me her business card swaying away.

I have no idea what to do. But I feel like I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I walk out from the break room and see Mike dumbass standing there. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yell at him. "I just came by to say I forgive you for what you did earlier. I know you didn't mean it. So it's no biggy." My mind is blink. I don't know if I should yell at him to leave me the fuck alone or smack him so hard it leaves a scar for weeks to come or both. "Mike I don't want you anymore. Leave me the f u c k alone. I'm tired of your lazy, dirty sock wearing, don't know what a bath is, funky jalapenos breath, two minute fuck self. Leave me THE FUCK ALONE!!! I yell at him. "Fuck you patrice, you don't deserve me. You gonna pay WATCH" He yells walking away knocking down racks and tosing clothes on the floor.

I'm finally done cleaning up the mess my dumbass ex did. I swear if I catch him on the street. Im kicking his ass. I swear he going to get me fired. Maybe I should call that lady. A new scene is what I need and I'm sure they pay more than what I'm making here. And I just can't deal with JC Penney shit anymore.

I walk out of JC Penney and something feels off. I continue to walk then it hits me. My car is gone!

Uuuughhhhhh WTF. 

Hiiiii guysss it's my second full story. I'm nervous I want it to be great and relatable and funny and true to me.
Please don't copy my work
I don't own the photos

Please vote and comment

Love, peace and chicken grease