XXX

Jaide looks cute in this gif I'm crying I wish I made her more relevant in this story but oh wHale I think I somehow make her relevant later (;

IMPORTANT: the deadline for the One Shot entries are this Thursday, 1st of February !!!! I won't be accepting any more entries after that.

EnjoyY the chapter y'all and excuse errors x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Do not worry, Reina. I'm sure Harry is just fine."

  Reina flicked her gaze over her shoulder, glancing at Jaide whom was sewing while seated on her bed. Reina was in Jaide's bedchamber, since she didn't want to be alone for the night while waiting anxiously for Harry's return. She stepped away from the window and headed over to Jaide and sat down next to her. Jaide's face contorted with sympathy when she noticed that Reina's worried expression still hasn't disappeared.  She set aside the dress that she was sewing and reached out to hold Reina's hands, smiling at her.

    "Let's talk about the baby!" Jaide said, hoping the excitement of having a child would distract Reina for a bit. When Reina told Jaide of the news, she was absolutely overjoyed. "Have you thought of names?"

   "Jaide, darling, I only found out about the pregnancy three days ago," Reina laughed at her excitement, finding it sweet.

   "So? It isn't too early to decide on names!" Jaide exclaimed. "Alright, alright, if it were a boy..."

   "Hmmm," Reina mumbled thoughtfully. "Perhaps Leo?"

   "I think that means lion, oh that would be fitting, wouldn't it!"

   "Yes, like Harry's little lion," Reina smiled sheepishly.

  They chatted a little bit more on potential names for the baby before the conversation drifted off to Jaide's upcoming marriage to Declan. He had been courting her for the past month now, and Jaide has unfortunately been a prisoner to his charm. Nonetheless, Reina kept warning her about him and kept threatening him so that he wouldn't do anything to hurt Jaide's heart. Eventually, Reina felt tired and decided to retire to her bedchamber.

   "I should head back to my bedchamber and await for Harry there."

   "Are you sure? I worry for you, Reina. You are anxious and afraid," Jaide murmured with a pout, her hand catching hers and squeezing it. "I could come with. It may take some time for Harry to return."

  Reina pondered for a moment. Word reached the castle minutes ago that the meeting with the Messians hadn't occurred yet and Harry is still in the waiting with his guards in hiding. Reina had begun to worry that the Messians must have found out about their plans, and sent a message about her suspicions.