1

3 years ago today..

"What would you like to name your new baby girl," the nurse asked. 

"Jacqueline Sierra Timor," I say. "I'm going to call you Jacky, and Jack for short, and I will love you forever, with all my heart," I say looking at my baby girl.

Present day..

I walk into Jacqueline's room, and shake her lightly.

"Happy birthday baby," I say smiling.

"Good morning mama," she says sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Guess what."

"What?"

"Mama's employees let me have the day off, so I get to spend the whole entire day with you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Yay!"

"And guess what else."

"What?"

"Grandma, Grandpa, and your aunts Lilia, Hope, and Harper are coming over."

"Yay! When are they coming?"

"Well it's 8 am right now, and they are coming at 1. So we can eat, get ready, and do anything else you want before they come!"

"Mama, can we make pancakes?"

"Yes we can! Let's go," I say picking her up. 

I walk to the kitchen in our apartment, and I set her down at the bar. I make pancakes, and I eat with her. Afterwards, I do dishes, we brush our teeth, she picks out an outfit and I help her get dressed, and I curl her blonde locks. 

"You look so pretty Jacky."

"Thank you mama!"

"How old are you turning today?"

She holds up three fingers.

"This many!"

"Good job! Should we go clean up your room before our guests come?"

"Yeah!"

Jacqueline and I clean all the time together, while listening to Disney songs.

"Okay Jacky, want to know your job?"

"Yes!"

"Take your dollies, and put them in this top bin, take all the shoes, and put them in the middle bin, and take all the clothes, and put them in the bottom bin. Then, put all the other accessories in the house, organized, okay?"

"Okay mama!"

I turn on the music, and I sing along as Jack laughs at me. I pick up all her clothes and put them in the closet, clean out her bins, put her shoes in the closet, and make her bed, showcasing all her favorite stuffed animals. By the time I'm done, she just finished. 

"Okay, now, what do you want to do while I clean the bathroom?"

"Watch Sophia the First!"

I take her into the main room, and turn on the TV for her. I finish cleaning, and it's 11 am. I sit down next to her.

"Okay Jacqueline, 2 more hours until they come. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know mama."

"Why don't we go visit Larry?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, let's go."

Larry lives right below us, he is a very nice old man who loves Jack and I. We walk down the stairs, and Jacqueline knocks on the door. He opens the door, with a wide smile on his face.