CAPTURES

"Yoh Yuzuru!" Yuki greeted Nishimiya Yuzuru whose busy browsing the gallery inside of her DSLR. Animals and Nature and stuff was in it, she is randomly mind-selecting of what pictures would be sent again for the competition, she chose to pursue it because that's what her Nee-san wants her to do. Study and her passion.

"Yo." she replied without looking back at her friend.

Yuki pouted and hastily occupied the seat in front of Yuzuru.

"Ne Yuzu!" she called again tapping her friends desk. And that made Yuzuru look up into her.

"Teacher was requiring us to bake chocolates."

"Yes." she mindlessly respond.

"And gave it to the person very special on us." Yuki continued "...I don't know if I would be giving it to Takane-kun." and started playing with her fingers.

Yuzuru rolled her eyes, Yuki was much a great friend to her but sometimes, she had gone overboard with her obsession to Takane and all her sentiments and opinions regarding to it was thrown into her.

She was far more romantic.

"Oi! Are you listening?" Yuki called again

"Just bake a heart shape chocolate then make a very cute bear then TADA! Gave it to him and live on with your life Yuki." she coldly replied.

Her friend gave her a very not good expression.

"You're not helping." Yuki stated.

"Ha. Really?" Yuzu turned her attention again with the DSLR.

"And who would you be giving your chocolates then?" Yuki started again.

"Nee-san and Oka-san." she immediately replied still eyes fixed on the Camera.

Yuki sighed.

"Every year, they're the only ones receiving your chocolate. Don't you have any person in mind?" she asked and placed her arms into Yuzuru's desk and sluggishly leaned on it.

"Yuzuru."

She stopped. And stared at the last picture she was seeing.

Ishida

"Right. He's a friend already but, am I required to give him chocolate?" she spoke to herself.

"Did you say something?"

.........

"Nee-san. You two were casually seeing here." she stated while leaning on the terrace at the bridge where everything started.

"But why do I even have to be here?" she stated coldly.

But Shouko just made an elegant smile to her and gestured 'NEE-SAN WOULDN'T BE HERE IF SHOUKO ISN'T HERE'.

She can't resist but just to sigh. Her sister was a very important person in her life and seeing her happy like this was a bliss to Yuzuru after everything. Even though there's a huge gap between their age,  her sympathy with her older sister is immeasurable.

She can't hear and she also can't speak. She was only using notebook to those people who was ignorant on her situation and sign language to people who's able to communicate to her using the same.

But she was extremely depressed on her Elementary days, bullied by the person who was making her happy now.

Ishida.

"Yoh Nishimiya! Yuzuru!" we turned to the person who called.
It was Ishida riding his bike towards us.
His black spiky hair waved by the wind.

"Did you wait for a long time?" He spoke while gesturing it to understand by my sister.

Shouko shake her head and just smiled to him.

"That's a good thing." Ishida stated then took out a bunch of breads he brought.

"Don't tell me we're going  to feed the fish with that breads?!" Yuzuru exclaimed.

Ishida laughed.  "No. We're going go eat it here."
Then started explaining it to my sister using sign language.

"Ah!" with a bit of her voice, Shouko raised her point finger like a light bulb went into her mind.

She then gestured "IM GOING TO BUY DRINKS WAIT HERE". Then ran off.

We left behind in confusion. My sister can decide on her own.

"How's school Yuzuru?" Ishida asked after reaching the terrace and looked down to observe the river under this bridge.

"Uh." Yuzu looked up to think some common answers to these questions. "I hate my uniform." she replied.

"Pff." then he laughed.

Yuzu stared stiffly at him with a hint of 'ENOUGH' expression. This guy was stupidly believed that she was a GUY on their first meeting.

But she can't blame him though. She wore a very boyish outfit that time,  plus her face and actions.

She was not just girly Yuzu thought to herself.

"Uh-Huh. Who did dramatically believed that I WAS NISHIMIYA's BOYFRIEND?" she backfired. Yeah, this Ishida was deceived again that she was Shouko's Boyfriend.

"I didn't started that." he replied.

"Yeah whatever." Yuzu responded.

"Moon." Ishida suddenly stated while staring above.

A quarter moon was appearing in the afternoon sky.

Yuzuru lifted up her head to see the same scenery he was witnessing. Then put her camera on to capture the moon, she was grinning.

She remembered the time when her sister confessed to Ishida without using her notebook or any sign language.

She spoke to express fully her feelings for him.

But it was epic.

She meant 'I like you'.

But Ishida only understands 'Moon' on what she spoke.

It was hard. Her words strangle when she spoke that's why her confession was a bit, epic.

"Hey Yuzuru." Ishida called.

"You should understand."

Yuzuru twitched of what the heck he was saying.

"Moon."

(●˙-˙●)