My mysterious beauty...

Samuel's Perspective
We were lying on the grass staring off to space into each other's eyes. Her hazel eyes always got me so mesmerized. The way her wavy chestnut hair blew in the wind makes me go crazy. That smile she always did made me see all the other emotions I can only see. I reached to touch her hand until...
"BEEEP!!!!!"
It was all fake. It was that dream I've had every single night since I hit my head in a biking accident when I was ten. I had forgotten every single memory I've had since before. This dream makes me feel as if I really knew this girl. I've always wondered if she was real. It's as if she was really something important to me, but I can't seem to find her again.
"Samuel!! Come down and have breakfast." My dear mother yelled from downstairs.
My mother was a teacher at a local school and my father worked for biggest company in New York. We lived in the rich side of town and I have two annoying older brothers. Whatever we wanted, we got it, but I feel as if I'm messing something. That something is that girl.
"Something on you mind dearest son?"
"Hmm... oh no nothing father I'm fine..."
"Be sure you have nothing planned tonight, we are having company over tonight." My mother said as she looked over with a sheepish grin to my father who was also smiling as he drank his coffee.
"Uhm... why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask while looking at my two brothers, Zayn and Zach, for the slightest clue.
"We are seeing our dearest friends who we haven't seen ever since they moved out of the city" My dad states still looking at my mother.
"Well okay I'll cancel my gym session with Riyad and come to dinner" I say as I get up to grab my school bag.
I make my way to my silver bmw and head to school. I would consider myself to be quite popular in my school as I have many friends and girls lined up. They look at me as if I'm their lord, but that really never matters to me. The only thing that matters to me is finding the girl from my dream.