Chapter 1

I look at the mirror and scoff, my hair is a mess and my makeup is left over from last night. A huge bruise from the guy last night's fist.

-flashback-
"I said give me the keys!" He spit as the cold metal of the gun rest on my head. There was no way in hell I was handing over my dad's Harley. "What's the magic word...?" I smirked starting the engine. He knocked me off the bike with a rough punch. I could smell the Soju in his breath. I winced at my busted lip and stood up knock the gun out of his hand into mine and grabbed his collar." You are starting to piss me off!" I threw him to the ground and took the gun with me.
I needed it more than he did, thank god my sister made me take those self defense class. I drove off placing my helmet on and letting the motor rev.
I was driving when I pull up next to a car at a red light. A man with dimples and purple hair stared back at me." Can I help you?" I stated wincing at the pain of talking. The light turned green and I sped off leaving that black Bentley behind.

-end of flashback-
I hoped in the shower and dry my hair. I picked a outfit to my liking, god knows if it stays in the dress code.-

 I cover the bruise with makeup and wear a damn god Smokey eye

I cover the bruise with makeup and wear a damn god Smokey eye. I pull a beanie over my black bone straight hair. I make sure no one can see either of my tattoos. They all have a meaning to me and my mom hate them all but the flower, it for my sister.

 They all have  a meaning to me and my mom hate them all but the flower, it for my sister

I gather my stuff and walk downstairs to meet my mom and dad. I smile and grab an apple," Hello!....Bye!" I say closing the door before they can say anything to me. My first day, an excuse for them to be way overprotective and I don't need that.

I hop on my bike throwing my things under the seat and shoving the helmet over my beanie. I stopped to ask for direction to Elm Highschool.
When I arrived the school was a dump everywhere but inside the gate. The school seemed to gleam in the morning.
I parked my bike in a spot and people watched me whispering and giving me looks.
"YAH!" I turned to the voice, a boy I think younger than me had a cold look on his face and pink hair. "Yes?" I spoke confused to who he was talking to.
"Move your ugly ass bike that is my spot!" I looked around and around some more.
"What are you looking for?" He said confused to who I thought I was talking to.
"I don't see your name anywhere...and I'm trying to find your owner 'cause you're obviously a dog!" A group started to "ohhhh" and "omg she is dead"

I ignored them and grabbed my stuff when I shut the seat the boy poured his water on my seat. I looked at him and back to my seat. "My mom is gonna kill me..." I said setting my stuff down and tackling him landing punches and him receiving them. I felt a hand pull me off of him and I looked at my work, a nice black eye if I do say so myself. Another guy with black hair holds the pinkie back. He spits in my direction which makes me try harder to make my way to him.
" Why are you so strong!?!" The voice holding me back says, I take a deep breath and grab my things. " Don't fuck with me, Pinkie! I'm not the one." I stare him straight in the eye.

I make my way threw the crowd people,moved aside and make way for me. 204...204.204.....204! I found my locker and I use my combination. Putting my things in I release I still have the gun from last night. In panicked I shove it in my locker and grab my things. SHIT! If I get caught with that, it's Juvie for me...
I carry my book to Mr. Sejin's class. Or as I like to call him, Mr. Creeper. I find a seat by the windows, in a desk at the end of,4 by 7. I plug in my earbuds only to have them ripped out. I huffed and turn toward the source of this suffering. A boy with light brown hair, and a fake smile," Sorry, but can you sit somewhere else this is our seats." On "our" I look past him to see 5 other boys including pinkie mean mugging me. I scoffed," Anything for you, cutie." I winked sarcastically. I moved to the seat in front of it. I noticed they keep that seat open. I ignored it and class started.

"Hello class! Today we have a new student joining us. Please come introduce yourself!"
I stand up and make my way to the front of the classroom.

"Hiya the name is Rome, Tain Rome. I just moved here to Seoul from Busan, but I am originally from New Zealand. Please excuse my accent. Please take care of me!" I say dry and a bit irrupted from the stares from most of the boys and in the back I hear whistles and feel death glares. The girls look at me curious like, "who is she?,"is she gonna be important? Nahhh!"

I sit back down in my seat and when the teacher isn't looking I plug in my earbuds. I don't care about school as soon as it's done I will have to work in my parents bakery anyways so what the point.

Half way threw the lesson a boy walks in with sunglasses on so at first I didn't recognize him. "Nice of you to join us , Namjoon!" Says Mr.Sejin. I was excited to see what would happen so I take my earbuds out and look over. The boy stand tall and take the sunglasses off to reveal blue eyes that put my brown ones to shame." Sorry, but probably will happen again..."
he brushes past the teacher and handshakes and high fives the boys behind me. I feel him stop and point at me. " Newbie.." whispers one of the boys while he thinks my earbuds are still in. " Since when did our school get such hotties!" Smirks the dimpled boy.
I turn around,"When they ordered the dumbasses behind me, I guess."

He scoffed and sat down plugging my ear buds back in I hear snickers. As the bell rings the boy behind me passes me a note." Your thong is showing!"
I pull my jacket down and hear a laugh behind me." Are you about to clean some window with that windshield wiper laugh?!?"

I stand up and dash out the door. Find a small place behind the school I light a blunt and make sure no one is around. I don't usually do this but my jaw was killing me. I watch the smoke dance in front of me and I inhale the smell and exhale it. Calming really...
"You gonna share?" I look towards the group of boys that seem to keep following me. I rolled my eyes and handed the rest over and I walk away. One of them tries to stop me by grabbing my arm which I break away from.

"Sorry.." I keep walking and before I hit the door," Like I told Pinkie earlier, I'm not the one to mess with." I let the door slam behind me.

=Namjoon POV=
Wow... She needs to be taught who runs this school. I look to the boys who exchange glance and look back to me."Ready for some fun boys?"
They cheer with grins and laughs.
Watch out Tain Rome, it's hunting season!

End of Chapter one.