Tommy Lee for CJ

@CJmcrue

"Tommy are we out of vodka again?" I asked, stepping out the back door.
"Don't look at me, your buddy Nikki has a taste for it." Tommy shrugged, nodding at Nikki, who was sprawled out in a lawn chair surrounded by a few bottles.
I sighed and shook my head, beginning to walk back inside.
"Just go ask Mick to get some more."
I rolled me eyes and walked back inside, looking for Mick upstairs.

"Mars?"
He lifted his head, pulling his sunglasses off. God knows why he wore them inside.
"We're out of vodka." I smiled warily.
"I'm not going alone." He said, standing up slowly.
"Tommy go with Mick!" I shouted.
"Fuck no." He replied, earning a laugh from Mick.

"Please? I'm not dressed to go anywhere." I said, looking down at the swimming suit I was wearing.
"Okay okay I'll be back." He shook his head, walking out to the car to get some vodka for our drunk asses.

———20 minutes later———

"Holy shit Mick." I exclaimed, seeing the 4 bottles of Vodka.
"We're gonna have a drinking contest. The losers have to pay me back for their bottle." He grinned ever so slightly.
"Bring it on! And Someone wake up Sixx." Tommy said.
"On it." Vince said, kicking Nikki in the ribs.
"Fucker," Nikki grunted, taking his time to sit up.

"Drinking contest." Vince said.
"Oh okay." Nikki said, making a wobbly stand.

We each took a bottle from Mick and when he counted down we began.

"T-bone!" Mick said excitedly as Tommy downed his bottle first.
"Fuck each and every one of you." Nikki grumbled, pulling a torn twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and handing it to the older guitarist.

"Pay up Neil." Mick said, holding his calloused hand out.
The blonde rolled his eyes and fished a twenty out of his pocket, Tommy giggling the whole time.

"And CJ is my favorite so you can keep your money." Mick said, giving me an affirmative nod.

I'm so sorry this took so long I have no excuses I was just lazy to be honest. But I'm back to it and trying to get everyone's requests posted. If you see I missed yours please message me or feel free to request a new one. Requests are STILL open I'm just a snail with updating.