Changing The Linens

Chapter One

I awoke in the servant's quarters before dawn and put on the usual attire. The straight black pants, white button up shirt, and a black jacket. I went up the thin, steep stairs and into the bathroom designated for Master Cromwell's servants. I used a bit of gel Master had so generously left and slicked my hair neatly back out of my face.

I then went up to the dining area of Master's house and inspected what would be the breakfast of my master and his small family. I wouldn't accept anything less than five star quality but so far everything seemed good.

I guess you could say I was one of Master's favorite servants, but I think that was due to his son, Blaine Cromwell. Blaine was attracted to me, and he was always kind. I thought he was a nice enough boy. I have a good life living with my Masters, I think. It could be much worse. They could have thrown me out into the bare city, where odd creatures roam at all times.

Armageddon was not what was expected of humanity. It was just creatures like vampires, werewolves, elves etc. all coming up from Hell. Then God arrived but was defeated by Lucifer. It was actually kind of pathetic. My thoughts were going on about the topic when I heard a familiar voice call to me.

"William!?" the voice called as I turned around and started walking towards it.

"Yes, Master?" I called back questioningly. I gasped as I felt myself being pulled into a dark room.

"What did I say about calling me that?" the voice said, in a sassy tone. I knew right away that it was Blaine. I smiled into the darkness as my hand searched the wall for a light switch.

"You said not to, Blainey. But sometimes you sound just like your father and I wouldn't want us getting caught." I smirked and the light flicked on. I looked at his beautiful face and my smirk turned into a delighted smile as I gazed upon his multicolored hair. He made a cute face and wrapped his arms around my neck. I couldn't stop smiling. I missed these little moments between us, even if it was wrong.

"Mm, yes daddy knows it was you who accidentally spilled the wine after supper last night and plans to privately chastise you." he said and got a sad look on his face.

"Don't worry, love. My transgression was minor, and I cleared out the stain. " I said with a small smile. He looked at me with concern but I melted away his fears with a light kiss on his lips. He smiled widely and stood on his tippy toes and closed his eyes, practically begging for more. I held his fail face between my hands and kissed him again, this time with a little more passion. His lips parted slightly and I let my tongue dance with his for a moment before pulling away.

"Okay dearest, that's enough for now." I stated before my lips touched his again for a mere second. Oh, Blaine, I thought. He was absolutely adorable with his rainbow hair and lined eyes. His father barely let him get away with his look, especially since the dark creatures started roaming earth. I knew it was wrong to be with him, as servant and master, but what would his father think if he knew his lover was another male, as well as a servant? Just the thought of him finding out scared me.

I let Blaine walk out of the room and I followed a few moments later. Breakfast was already sitting at the table and I went and stood by the door as usual.

"William, be a dear and pour me some more juice please?" Blaine asked with a small smirk on his face. He knew I disliked taking orders from him but I also knew that it was necessary to keep ourselves constantly in check. I walked over to the table and took the glass jar that was half full of cranberry juice and poured it into his glass. He looked me in the eye. I discreetly licked my lips slowly, seductively.

"Blaine what did I tell you about staring at William like that? It must make him feel uncomfortable!" Blaine's mother, Elizabeth scolded.

"No ma'am, it really is okay." I interjected with a smile before Blaine could get a word in.

"I'm sorry, mother! I just like watching William because I want someone who does their work as beautifully as him when I get to be your age!" He said quickly. I broke out into a smile and my cheeks heated up a bit.

"Oh, you made him blush!" Elizabeth cooed.

I wouldn't call myself attractive, but all the female servants look at me and so does Elizabeth. As much as I deny it, I must be a little good looking. I walked back around behind Blaine and he brushed his fingertips across my thigh so nobody could see. It sent chills down my spine. I stood in silence as the family finished their breakfast and went to the large bedrooms to change the linens and see if I could get another moment with Blaine. I was fluffing his pillows on his bed when he walked in and locked the door.

He walked up to me and pushed me down on the bed roughly. A small gasp escaped my lips as he pressed his lips against my neck. I pulled his hair and tried to remain quiet as his lips caressed my throat. He began unbuttoning my shirt when I stopped him. He was strong for being so small and thin.

"Blaine, what are you doing?" I breathed.

"Making you feel good, idiot."

I giggled as he started kissing my collarbones and my chest. His hands fumbled with the buttons on my shirt and I had to stop him again.

"Blainey I can't right now!" I screeched silently.

"But but baby..." Blaine gave me his signature puppy dog eyes and started rubbing my thigh. I sighed and gave into the temptation. I needed to re-change the linens after our little affair.

[Author's Note]

Well hello there lovelies! My name is Bella and I'm starting over here. This is a boyxboy and I need a little feedback. I'm not sure whether to continue this or not and I know this was short! I just wanted a taste for it :D thank you and please vote/comment/follow!