The Bully

I think to my self, I used to be the bully now Im the target, whilst sitting on the slide in the playground all on my own crying my eyes out, why you ask. Well there is this boy and I really liked him. We went and saw a movie, that was our first real date. The next day my Ex best friend Sara was eyeing off Charlie, (Charlie is my boyfriend), before I knew it she was talking to him in the lovey dovey tone. I'm sort of the person that gets a bit over protective of my boyfriends seeing though no boy NEVER EVER asks me on a date or anything like that. The bell goes but I dare not budge, if I go to class Sara and her gang won't leave me alone but then if I don't turn up I will be placed in Saturday detention for the rest of my so called life. So I decide to face the consequences.

Whilst I walk in to English Sara is there with the WHOLE gang, before I could do or say anything I was lying on the ground with my books scattered around the whole entire class room. As I start to sit up I see and also hear everyone laughing at me, that included the teacher and Charlie . I start to cry, I run out of the class and straight to my dorm, room 869. Zoe was there waiting for me, she must of run of after me. Zoe and I start to talk about all that has happened today. I couldn't speak much because of how hard I was crying.

Zoe left me 10 minutes ago, I finally can see what I look like and that isn't very pretty. I look like a drowned rat. I go to the draw and pull out a bar of chocolate, I have to be careful if anyone finds me eating out side of the lunch rooms I will sent into Saturday detention, it won't be the first time either.

I finished my chocolate just as Zoe walked in she said " we really need to talk"

"Why" I say scared that is might be bad

" it's about Sara, well she's saying that you had It with Charlie "

I start to think to myself who would say such a awful thing like, then I remember that Sara would, obviously. I could feel the warm tears run down my ugly face, Zoe stands up and takes me to the councillors office. I put my serious voice and face on as well and say " I AM NOT GOING IN THERE!!" I shout. Zoe turns around at me, she stairs but doesn't reply. Once we got to my room Zoe turns around and says "you know how much you need to talk to a professional right"

"Yeah, but I don't want to I look like a zombie and she won't be much help anyway."

We walk down the corridors, we see Mrs Peasherman (the leader of all teachers and all students) we run and hide at the nearest corner, hoping she doesn't see us, it worked. Zoe and I keep going on until room 888 which is Zoe's , we sit on the hard but comfortable bed, I start to cry. Zoe whispers in my ear "I need to fart " I think she was trying to make me laugh, if so it helped, I start to snort whilst laughing so hard, so did Zoe. She is a great, funny friend.