seven ♡

taehyung's pov

i felt pain in my head, really hard. i felt memories came back to me.

i remembered my parents.

i remembered my brother.

i remembered my friends.

i remembered you, jennie kim.

third person's pov

after weeks in the hospital, taehyung finally woke up after being in comma.

when he opened his eyes, he saw a book that was covered with black and white butterflies, his favourite colours.

he was confused and didn't remember anything so he decided to read the book.

one by one, taehyung started to read the pages carefully and it made his memories came back to his mind.

from the question

"who's this kim jennie?"

into

"kim jennie, where are you?

without him realising, tears fell down from his eyes, remembered how he met her for the first time.

remembered how they had chit chats together 24/7.

remembered how he had dates with her.

remembered how he confessed his feelings to her.

remembered how they had their first kiss.

remembered how they fight.

remembered how he was so drunk that night.

yes, he remembered everything.

he was almost got into an amnesia, but thanks to jennie's book, he didn't.

suddenly, the door was slightly opened, 2 eyes appeared peaking. then, a girl was standing in front of the opened door, standing still as a statue.

"t-tae, is it you?" she said.

"jen" taehyung called her name and smiled.

jennie couldn't hide her happiness so she dropped her cake on the floor without getting it crushed and hugged him so tight while crying.

"jennie baby." taehyung whispered her name to her ear.

she smiled ear to ear. then she picked up the cake and it was well-written

happy birthday taetae♡
wake up soon, i love you♡
-from: jendeukkie

taehyung was so happy when he saw what it was written on the handmade cake. he knew she liked to bake cakes that's why he already knew she's the one who made it.

"happy birthday taetae!" jennie said while holding the cake.

"thankyou jen.:)" taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead.

--

happy valentine's day everybodyy❤