The butterscotch haired boy.

It was a late fall night,in Manhattan when two boys with gods beauty in their hand met.

     Axel was a tall brunette boy from Chicago who just transferred to this new school in New York.He was so exciting but worried about not having friends there.It was night so he went out in the city to a nearby club.He was wearing a shiny sequin blazer with some black pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt.He looked stunning.
     He ordered a non-alcoholic cocktail and sat at the bar.Next to him was 5'4" butterscotch haired boy with sparkly hazel eyes and clean pale skin.Axel wanted to start a conversation with him but he was too shy and stunned by his beauty.His hair was so luscious it looked like it was dipped in honey.
Axel checked his phone.It was 11 PM.He ran all the way home because he had school tomorrow.He gave off his clothes and just threw himself in the bed still thinking about the butterscotch haired boy.

In the butterscotch haired boy vision:

     His name is Ian.He lived in New York since he was born.He is wild in the night and an angel in daytime.No one actually knew much bout' him even though he had lots of friends.He was just so mysterious.In that night in the club he wore a basic outfit,jeans and a Off-white T-shirt.He was sitting right at the bar when he saw a boy with a golden sequin blazer looking hot AF.He sat next to him making Ian nervous.When he saw him leave,Ian felt like he lost a chance.But little did he know that....