Chapter 13- Secrets

this chapter's kinda sucky im sorry I was typing this up during exams.

That's stupid alarm clock sound that makes me wanna punch someone in the face.

My throat hurts and I'm waking up in a bad mood. This is going to be an interesting day.

"Knock knock," Cameron walked in my room, "Can I come in?"

"You're already in." I said boorishly.

He sat on my bed and looked at me, "Ouch, what's up with you?"

"Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood."

"Wanna stay home?"

I thought about it, "No,if I do I'll have more work." I rolled out of bed on the other side, which I usually don't. Cameron's sitting on the side that I always get out of bed. It bothered me a lot. It made me feel like my whole day is going to be uncomfortable.

I went to take a shower just to relax myself. Then got dressed in casual blue jeans, a casual uniform shirt, and just black Vans.

Cameron took me to school and told me whenever I want to go home just call him. I went into the school looking for Hayes and Riley, but then remembered I'm not suppose to talk to Hayes until he fixes the vase.

Hayes can't fix that vase. Let's just be honest.

I found Riley and we talked for a bit, then we saw Eleanor looking a hot mess with paper scattered all over the quad. Riley cracked jokes about Eleanor's Essay being the next 50 Shades of Grey or Eleanor becoming Stephanie Meyer. It was hilarious and probably the highlight of my day.

*Cameron's POV*

I'm home all by myself. Ever is at school. Nash is at his mom's house to visit. Taylor had this crazy idea of driving to Malibu with Aaron, Carter, and Matthew which is 70 miles away, but I won't stop him. Shawn went to the Jack's house to write a few songs.

I'm pretty bored in this house with no one here. I'm walking around the house thinking if there's something I can do, but there's nothing.

I went into my room and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling until my phone stared ringing. I put my phone to my ear without even checking caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Funny, I thought you'd call me first."

I smiled, "Morgan,"

"DING DING DING CAMERON DALLAS YOU ARE CORRECT." Morgan laughed through the phone. "Anyway, what are you doing?" She said.

"Literally staring at the ceiling, so bored."

"Where's all the guys?"

"Nash is with his mom, Taylor's being spontaneous with Aaron, Matt, and Carter going to Malibu, and Shawn's hanging with Jack and Jack. And obviously Hayes and Maybelline are at school."

", And you decided to stay home?" I may not be looking at Morgan, but I can feel her eyebrows raised.

"When Maybelline comes home I don't want her to be here by herself." I explained.

"Awww, so sweet." Morgan teased.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"Let's play a game."

"Okay,"

"You, me on a date."

"Yeah sure whatever, but what's the game?" I joked.

"Cameron!"

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Hmmm, fro-yo?" Morgan offered.