Derek

Justin's Point Of View:
When I got back to my hotel room, I opened the door to find my twin brother Derek sitting on my bed. "Derek, what are you doing here?" I asked as I walked into the room. "Because, brother, I need you to help me with something." answered Derek as he motioned for me to come over and sit down. So I came over and sat next to Derek. "So tell me brother, why am I not some child's tender father?" He asked as he grabbed the collar of my shirt, almost choking me. At this moment, I felt really scared. "BBBecause you hhhate ccchildren and wwwomen thththink you're a hhheartless monster!" I answered feeling more scared than I was before. "Exactly, but now my reputation is not so good. So I need you to find me a beautiful woman with a child of her own so I can get her to marry me." He said as he let go of my collar and pushed me off the bed. Then he grabbed my phone.  "Who's this?" Derek asked as he looked at me, giving me the evil grin. "None of your business!" I answered as I struggled to get up. Then he grabbed the collar of my shirt again. "Tell me who she is or else I'll make your life miserable!" He yelled as he looked me in the eye. "Alright, her name is Stevi Butterfield, I met her at a strip club tonight, she's the widow of British actor Asa Butterfield, and she has an 8 year old son from him named Conner." I answered as I prepared for him to hit me in the face but instead he let me go. "Well brother, what is she like?" Derek asked still looking at her picture on my phone. "She just turned 25, her birthday is January 15, she takes karate, she loves to sing, act, draw, paint, sew and cook. She's also been in many plays and movies." I answered as I once again struggled to get up. "Interesting, I want her!" He said pushing me again. "Derek no! Although I just met her, she's the first girl I've liked since my divorce from Hailey!" I said as I struggled to get up. "But she is the widow of Asa Butterfield who was a celebrity like you, which means if I get her to marry me, her son will be my step son and people will think I'm a tender, loving father and my reputation will be better." Derek said snapping his fingers. Then these huge men came and grabbed me. "Boys, take him away, but first give me his personal items!" Derek yelled as I was stripped of my clothes and my personal items. Then I was taken away.