The story of Grace and Justin (Fanfiction)

Hi, I'm Grace Carson and I'm 19 years old. Me and my boyfriend of 4 years(Jacob) had just broken up. Let's just say I caught him with another girl in our apartment. I wasn't expecting it all considering we were doing perfectly fine. Originally I'm from Florida. But my boyfriend and I decided to move to California to start a new life together. Well now ex boyfriend. I mainly wanted to go because I've heard nothing but great things about Cali...like the music industry. Since I was a little girl i've had a thing for music. I absolutely adore singing. I've been on stage a couple of times for karaoke nights, and have had a few gigs in Florida but nothing huge. I was hoping my music career would take off once I got to L.A but it hasn't. I work at a club called Hoddies and I work behind the bar and serve drinks. That wasn't the job I was expecting to have but it will do I guess.

I was moving my boxes to my new hotel room. I'm staying at the very top floor where there are only 4 rooms on that floor because it's the most expesive suites. I bet you're wondering how I got 1 out of the 4 nicest suites in this hotel when I don't have a lot of money right? Well the owner was friends with my parents. Speaking of my parents they passed away 3 years ago because a fire that happened at our house. We still don't know how the fire started. Anyways I decided to pack kind of light because I didn't know how long I was staying in this hotel. It was a very nice suite I was staying in. I had the hotel floor basically to myself because I'm the only one renting out a suite up here I guess because the other 3 rooms were empty. My room was at the very end of the hallway. I had a beautiful view of the city lights. Nice red velvet couches. A jacuzzi bathtub. And much more expensive items. I stood on the balcony in my grey sweatpants and a tanktop and just stared at the marvelous view.

All of a sudden my hotel telephone that was hooked on the wall in the living room started to ring. I picked it up. "Hello Ms. Carson are you enjoying your stay here at Blue Rivers so far?" I was assuming it was the lady at the front desk. "Yes thank you so much." I said politely into the phone. "Okay well just to inform you that you won't be lonely on that floor for long, two doors down from you we have a special guest that is going to be renting a room." she said as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusing even though she can't see me over the phone. "Oh yeah? who?" I asked. "Justin Bieber. Well I hope your stay goes well. Have a great night Ms. Carson." She said and hung up the phone. Justin Bieber? I thought to myself. Wow...that's cool I guess. I wasn't a fan of Justin's but I wasn't a hater I was just whatever...

4 hours later...

It was about 9pm when I realized how long I've been sitting on my couch watching countless movies. I guess when your heart is broken you really have no choice but to sit back and watch it all crumble to pieces. When I saw my boyfriend Jacob with that slut completely naked on my bed it felt like my heart had just sunk into my stomach. I can't keep that look out of my head. I keep picturing when Jacob turned back to look at me there was no regret in his eyes. As if he didn't care that I had witnessed him cheating on me. And since I left he hasn't tried texting or calling me which shows how much he never truley cared for me. 

It was dark in my hotel room as I kept watching sad movies and eating a tub of ice cream like a slob on my couch. I had a big spoon and I kept digging into my ice cream taking huge mouthfuls of it. I cried a lot today so I know I deserved a lot of desert. Out of no where I heard loud music and bass bumping as if there was a party on my hotel floor. Who could possibly be having a party when no one lives on this floor! Oh...wait....it would be Justin Bieber. I tried to ignore the music but it just kept getting louder. How annoying. What if I was trying to sleep? I put on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top and walked out my door. The music was coming from two doors down from me. I walked down the hall and politely knocked. It took a while till someone answered. Finally the door opened up. "AYE YO THE STRIPPERS ARE HERE!" Justin yelled behind him and everyone started cheering. "I'm not a stripper. I live two doors down from you and I was just wondering if you could please turn the music down." I said nicely to him. He took off his shades and looked at me. "Listen babe we're having a party. Don't like the loud noise? Then don't live next to me." he said in a bitter attitude. "Uh I lived here first actually." I defended myself and crossed arms. "Listen sweetheart just go back to your room and ignore it okay I'm trynna have a fun time with my homies." He said closing the door on me. Well THAT was rude. Why do people look up to this guy he's such a jerk. I stomped back to my apartment angry. I went to lay down in my bed and try to block to music out and fall asleep as best as I could.