"No one will ever love you"

I drove to my ex boyfriend's house in my KIA. When I got there I opened up the door. I still had the keys. When I walked in he wasn't there. He must of been out or something. I grabbed a basket and put in all the rest of my clothes. It wasn't much because I already got most of it the other day. As I was about to leave I turned around and saw my ex boyfriend Jacob. "Grace." he breathed out standing by the door. "What?" I said trying to get past him but he wouldn't move. "You're really leaving me huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows and crossing his arms. "Yes Jacob. I am leaving you. You know, I deserve better and it's sad it took me so long to realize it. Even before you cheated on me you treated me like complete shit." I said in an angry tone. "You're a bitch you know that? When I used to say 'I love you' I never meant it. No one will ever love you. I'm glad you're leaving. I only used you for sex. You were like my own personal prostitute. I got you to do whatever I pleased and it worked." he said in anger. I just shoved past him and left. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face. The words "No one will ever love you" just kept replaying in my head. I walked into the hotel with my head down. I was trying to hold in the tears once again but once I got inside my hotel room I laid down on my couch and cried facedown. All of a sudden I heard a knock at my door. I quickly wiped the tears and opened it with my head down. It was Justin. "Hey I saw you in the lobby and wanted to know if you wanted to hang ou-" I looked up at him with tears rolling down my face. "Are you crying?" he asked worringly. I just looked down once again letting the tears pour down my face and I covered my face. That's when Justin grabbed me and gave me a huge hug. He didn't know what was going on but that sure was nice of him. "C'mon lets go inside." he said grabbing my hand and sitting me down on my couch. "What's wrong?" he asked wiping my tears away. "Just...just a bad break up that's all." I didn't want to tell him the whole story. I let a tear roll down my cheek. "Forget him. He's missing out on an incredible girl. I may not have known you for long and half the time we've been mean to each other but you're actually a really cool girl. Don't let someone like that get to you. You're gonna be an incredible role model for so many girls when we get your music out there. You're gonna be a huge star. And the only thing that's going to matter to you are your fans. I've learned that the hard way. Love hurts." He sighed. "Thanks.. and you really think i'll have fans?" I smiled a bit. "Oh yeah with that voice? Most definately." He hugged me. He looked down at my wrist and saw my scars. "What's that?" he pointed out. "I used to cut in 9th grade for being bullied." I showed him both my wrist and lifted up my sleeve. He grabbed my arm and kissed the scars. I smiled. He looked up at me and smiled as well. Wow he was really sweet...Such a nice guy. I wonder why TMZ talked so much crap about him.