Traintracks

It was less than a month till the end of this year at high school and I was already dreading the holidays. For my the holidays is a love/hate situation. I LOVE being away from school! But i never see my "friends" and i feel like they will forget me. 

I tiptoed down the stairs, trying not to wake my best friend Emma up, but of course I trip over Hiccup (our cats) squishy mouse toy and fall down the last few steps.

"Holey! OH MY GOD ELLY WAKE UP THERES AN EARTHQUAKE!" Emma yelled, actual pain in her voice.

"I hate you..." I muttered behind my breath, "It's ok it was just... me?" I half heartedly smiled. 

A roar of laughter came from upstairs then a bang, which I'm guessing was Emma falling to the ground. A few screams came from her but I knew nothing was wrong, that's how she laughs when she's in hysterics...

"Bitch..." I thought.

I walked casually into the kitchen and nosed around the fridge. Yesterday I went shopping and remembered to hide my milkshake from Emma. My hand stretched passed all the food that lay on the shelfs and wrapped my fingers around the cold beverage that I loved oh so much. I spied my brand new iphone charging the the corner of the kitchen on one of the counters. I quickly snatched it, sipping my milkshake and sitting on MY comfy, fluffy, blue beanbag. I turned it on and flicked through twitter, nothing interesting. I had 3 messages from my dearest friend Darren. A smile widened across my face like a cheshire cat. 

From DizzyDazzle<3- I have NO idea what time it is in England right now but I have news so ANSWER THIS OR CALL ME WHEN YOU GET IT MON CHICA!

From DizzyDazzle<3- It's bloody been 3 hours! You're kidding me right? 3 FREAKING HOURS! WAKE UP OR... GET BACK... please tell me I don't have the wrong number...

From DizzyDazzle<3- Shit it's the wrong number aint it? Sorry :S

I laughed for a while before replying, shaking from all the laughter.

To DizzyDazzle<3- YO YO MON, WHO DA HELL YOU TALKING TO? WHOS DIS MON CHIKA? YO GIRL? jk jk :D heyya! :D I'm calling you once you reply! Or call me... I cba callin you call me ... :D

I walked back into the kitchen, grabbing the toast that Emma had put in the toaster for herself. 

"Hey! That's mine you little-"

Violins started playing and I danced for a while, My ringtones the best. 

"Years ago when i was younger, I kinda liked a girl I knew, she was mine and we were sweet hearts, that was then but then its true!" I yellped at the top of my lungs.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH A FAIRYTALE! EVEN THOUGH IT HUUUUUURTS!" Emma and I chorused together, trying to acomplish irish dancing.

I finally remembered it was Darren calling me and I panicked. 

"Sorry sorry! We were singing and dancing... because we're pro's a life y'know!" I laughed down the phone to Darren.

"Shut up mon chika GUESS A WHAT A!" Darren yelled in a reply.

 I fell silent, encouraging him to carry on...

"IM COMING BACK NEXT SATURDAY BABY!" he yelled.

I dropped my phone and screamed loudly. Darren's finally coming home! I havent seen him in years! Emma grabbed my phone and started talking to Darren. I ran into my room and started picking out an outfit to meet him in. He wasn't my boyfriend and I sure to god didn't fancy him, but I had to look mildly attractive since I haven't seen him in 3 years. I got changed out of my holister joggy trousers and baggy lepoard print shirt and into an old fashoned burgandy dress with a cremey white bow and multi coloured dots all over it. It went perfectly well with my curvy, yet skinny figure and auburn hair that lay beautifully just underneath my shoulders. Emma walked in behind me saying something but I didn't hear her. I turned around and gave her a confused, yet occupied look. She laughed and me and grabbed me into a hug. 

"One freaking week, for you to help me look beautiful for him... this one last time..." She mummbled, tears forming in her eyes. 

I shoved her off of my and looked at her,

"One last time? What the heck are you talking about?" I looked at her, making sure not to brake eye contact.

"He's not coming back... He came here for a week... and... and..." Emma burst out crying right there, hugging me tightly.

She always had a crush on him, even when she was grumpy with him she couldn't ever not forgive him. 

"He's staying in America... Isn't he?" I whispered, trying so hard myself not to cry. 

I felt her nod on my shoulder. I wasn't sure how to feel, happy or sad? My best friend since we were 6 is coming home for a week, but leaving us forever... Unless we visit him? But we don't have the money for it...

"Emma we have to go to school, get dressed and put you're make up on, I'll drive. Both Emma and I could drive, since both of us were 17. I only turned 17 two months ago but it didn't stop me from driving straight away! I looked in the mirror once again, I had to get changed. I put on my blouse and my pure black cardigan, rolled back the sleeves and put on a flowwy skirt that just hung above my ankles. Black tights, and my favorite blue allstars. I shoved a bit of eyeliner and mascarra on and left to find Emma who was sitting on my blue bean bag. I shoved her off and pulled her to the car, grabbing my keys and bag on the way, my phone already in my bag. 

"My beanbag, no touchy," I muttered to myself. 

The drive to school had an eerie silence to it. We didn't speak the whole way there, nor look at eachother. I felt sort of irritated by it, but I let it slide. She was depressed and I didn't want to make anything worse. I parked the car and slowly made my way to the school, dreading every moment I spend in it.

AUTHORS NOTE AHEHEHE....

I tried to get a picture of the dress but it WOULDNT LET ME :L 

If anyone knows how HELLLLLPPP :P ( im newish to wattpad!)

Hope you enjoyed the little first part of the story :3

Toodleoo my little toilets :3