the royal ghost family

“Bella can you please shut the door and lock it up please” said Karin which is Bella’s mum. The family were really careful because they have never had anyone live there ever  since the family died. So they are very careful with other family’s. “but mum I’m trying to play with my dolls” said Bella. “please shut the door now” said Karin. So Bella went to shut and lock the door then she saw the other family walking to the house. So she rain to her mum and told Karin that there was another family. Then Karin rain to rob which is Bella’s dad and Karin said “there is another family coming.

So Bella, Karin and rob rain to the basement to hide. When the other family walked in the ghost family where hiding. Rob said to Bella “why did you not shut and lock the door when your  mum said to the first time” said rob. Bella said “I was playing with my dolls so I could not do it but then the second time I listened and went to shut it and lock it but then I saw the other family coming so I rain and told mum then she told you” said Bella.

Then the ghost family were listening to the other family when they walked in. they where saying that they might move in in a few days. The royal family which is the ghost family so the house is not a normal house it was actually a castle but the other family did not know that it was a castle. So now they left and went shopping to get stuff to help them move in.

The royal family were listening to the other family. When they left the sroyal family got out of the basement then they went to sleep. The next day they woke up to the other family’s loud car so they rain to the basement again because they where really careful with other family’s. the other family had all there stuff with them. They had four kids and the two adults. Rob told Bella to go and play in her room. Because rob and Karin where in there room trying to make sure the mum and dad of the other family did not go in there.

When Bella  got to her room she saw the little girl from the new family so Bella said “hi what’s your name” and the little girl said “my name is Lara what’s your name” said Lara “my name is Bella” said Bella. How old are you “I am five how old are you” said Lara “I am five too” said Bella.

Five minutes later Lara’s mum walked in the rom a saw Bella and then told Lara to move away from Bella. Then Bella went to her mums room and told her that she made a new friend and her name was Lara. Karin said that she had to stay away from the other family for a bit the royal family started to hate the other family. So they sat down and talked about ti and now they don’t mind living in the same house together.

So at the end of the day they were like a family of nine people and now they lived together for the rest of time.  BY KEELY MAY J