Chapter 1

Hm.. Let's see, Snow White. Okay, you'd probably want a description, because that's just how you all are. She's beautiful (duh) and hot, like jalapeño hot. You know what I'll describe her throughout since I'm just making this up as I go.

Oh yay, our royal pain in the bum is waking up. She doesn't wake up with automatic makeup and perfectly styled hair, nobody does, come on.
Her raven black hair is all up around her face, eww she's got drool and-

"WHO ARE YOU?? And WHY are you narrating my life? You could sugar coat it a bit!" She screeches, glaring with eyes as dark as her hair.

Wait what, hey I'm just a narrator who doesn't get paid enough, or at all, to do this. Don't worry, if this gets published, you'll have your share. You aren't even supposed to know I'm here. What.

"Ugh, whatever, just not get in the way, turn invisble or something." She says rolling her eyes, getting off the bed.

Okaaaay, so there we have it, a first glimpse at our pro-antagonist. A ball of sunshine isn't she?
She starts her day with a shower. Wow how exciting (yawn). Her room looks tidy. White walls and navy blue furnishings -a plush loveseat, a study desk and a bed- her shelf is filled to the brim with books of seemingly random genres. She has a bathroom but she's in it so I haven't seen it yet, and a walk in closet so huge I think Narnia fits in there.

Someone's knocking on the door but I'd rather not open it or they'll freak.
"I'm in the shower!" Snow says loudly, the person knocking didn't seem to hear her though and continues to knock "WOULD YOU STOP! I'M IN THE SHOWER!" Yep, whomever is knocking definitely heard this time, probably along with the rest of the neighborhood.
"Sorry, but it's just that you're going to be late!" The knocker shouted from behind the door.
"Fuck off!" is the only response they got. How lovely.