Chapter 3: Preparing

Fitz walked in to hear a frustrated " Ughh!" Coming from the second floor. He emediatly went ran up the stairs to see what was going on. He walked down to the end of the Halway.

He opened the door to the nursery to find Sophie wearing one of Fitz,s human t shirts along with a pair of black leggings. Her hair was pulled into a sloppy bun. " God she is so cute" he thought smiling to himself. She was kneeling on the ground looking at directions with parts of an unassebled crib scattered around the floor. The room was filled with other boxes and baby supplies. " What's wrong? You want any help," he asked " no! I'm fine," she snapped.

Emediatly she slapped her hand to her head. " I'm sorry. I've been working all day and I can't get this stupid crib to fit together. Plus this doesn't help," she pointed to her huge stomach. She was already 8 month pregnant and almost about to burst.
" it's fine," he said smiling at his very pregnant wife. " let me help you out," he said joining his wife.
By the end of the night they had finished the whole nursery. It was mainly blush and white. He and Sophie sat on a rocking chair they had put in a room and admired their work. He couldn't believe that it all happened so soon. " we did pretty good didn't we," Sophie said looking up at her husband. " we share did," he replied. They both slowly drifted off to a deep sleep.

Sorry this chapter was really short I just wanted to get another chapter out. I'm bored so I'll probably update a few more chapters tonight. I hope you stick around to read them.😀