Chapter 11

Nahmir

Tay and I watched a movie and then we went downstairs. Karla was sitting at the table with her ace all busted. I saw Tay smirk and then we walked in there. "I  cant believe you did this to me Nahmir" she whined. "Did what?" Tay asked angrily. "He hit me and beat me up" she obviously was fake crying.

 Then we heard the front door bust open. "Nicholas Santana, you are under arrest for domestic violence. You have the right to remain silent" a police officer said grabbing my hands.

 "YO WHAT THE FUCK KARLA" Tay yelled. "Tay, calm down baby, you might make it worse. Go get Marla and show them her fi-" "Shut up you disgusting bitch" the officer yelled as he pistol whipped me. 

I saw Tay's eyes narrow and his face was full of anger. "Baby calm down!" I semi yelled.  The officer hit me upside the head with the stick thingy. (idk what they are called lmao) Tay was about to lung at the officer when Keisha pulled him back.

"Officer, please listen. Karla is a liar. I beat her up because she was threatening me. Please officer, I have a video. We were recording ourselves dancing and then I heard her say something. I walked in there and then I slapped her." Marla begged.

The officer rolled his eyes. "Listen here you dumb slut, I don't care, I'm arresting this disgusting disappointment and you can tell it to the judge." he said picking me up. He arrested me and we went to the station. Fuck.

Taymor

I could barely breath. I was having a panic attack. The officer took Nahmir and Karla started laughing. Keisha let me go and walked over to Karla. She grabbed her by her hair and threw her out the back door. Then she threw her into the pool and slammed the door, locking it.

I was on the floor, hyperventilating and crying my eyes out. Marla cameover and picked my head up. "Tay, it's okay. He's innocent and we can get him out. Shhshhshh" she said rocking back and forth.

I calmed down eventually and now I was sitting in my room. I had the light off and I was just staring at the ceiling. I cant believe Karla would do this. There wasa knock on my door and then Keisha walked in.

"Hey Tay, um we are going to the store. Come one you are coming too" she said. "No I'm not" I turned away. She walked over and picked me up. "What the fuck are you doing" I groaned. She ignored me and walked down the stairs. She put me in the car and I rolled my eyes.

I noticed we weren't going toward the store. I didn't care, so I closed my eyes. I fell asleep and when I woke up, we were at the police station. As soon as Keisha parked the car, I ran inside. Marla and Keisha soon followed. 

"For Nicholas Santana?" the lady said. I stood up and went up there. "Please fill out this form. Did the arresting officer harass anybody?" she asked. Marla ran up. "He hit Mr. Santana with one of those big stick things and pistol whipped him" she told her.

 The lady's eyes widened. "Do you remember his name?" she said angrily. "I think it was Officer Reed. He's a tall white guy with dark hair" I said. "Is Mr. Santana a man of color?" she asked. I nodded. She called someone and then the officer walked in.

"Why are these piece of shits here?" he said. The lady at the desk mugged him. "Reed this is the 5th time you have harassed someone." she said through clenched teeth. "Maybe if you guys would stop sending me to nigger hom-" "That's it Reed" she said standing up. She grabbed a pair of cuffs and put them on his wrists.

Then I saw Mir walking out of the door. I ran as fast as I could to him and hugged him. He hadn't been in there long, but it felt like forever. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me. I kissed him passionately.

"So extra" he laughed. I started walking away, but the lady called me back over. I hadn't set Mir down yet so I just kept holding him. "Yes ma'am?" I asked politely. "Thank you for your honesty and calmness with Reed. He likes to taunt people until they snap so he gets more arrests."

I thanked her and we left. I was still holding Mir and I had him on my lap in the car.

Nahmir 

Tay is being sooo dramatic. He's acting like I was in jail for months. Keisha told me he had a panic attack and that's why he's being so clingy. I don't mind though, its kind of nice. His mom came home and Marla told her everything.

"I oughta whoop the fuck out of that bitch" she said shaking her head. "You okay babies" she asked me and Tay. We both nodded and I laid my head back on Tay. We ell asleep like that.

(They were sitting like this except Mir was resting his head on Tays neck and they looked more comfortable)

I'm really happy with my reads and votes. Thank you guys so much.