Perlude

Joel embiid-

"I do" i say right now im standing infront of my future wife and she is so beautifal and stunning i cant beleive im getting married. "I pronounce you husband and wife" the preacher says you may kiss the bride with that i kiss her and all i hear is load cheers and camera click. I married now. I thought to myself not too long ago we had just met and were friends god really can change your life. As i start thinking about us i rember it all started........

1 year ago

Alexis-

Uhh why do i keep dropping stuff on the floor i think to myself as i drop my bread as i was about to pick it up a cute darkskin boy stops me oh let me pick that up for you he says its just bread i say chuckling pretty girls like you dont need to do work he says do you need help with that he askes pointing to the stuff in my hand actually yes please i say laughing as we checkout we walk to my car you really didnt have to help me i say no its okay you look like you needed it he says we both share a little giggle i open up my trunk and we put the food inside, once he put the last things in he shut the trunk. Im sorry, your name is.... I say trailing off asking him joel, joel embiid nice to meet you joel im alexis nice to meet you i say putting out my hand and shaking his. Well ill see you around alexis. With that he smiles at me then walks off.

Its later on that same day that im just chillin with my best friend adele (played by sarah hyland) and shes in to basketball and im not oh shit she says i forgot the game is on whos playing i asked the sixers and cavs. As she goes to the game i see somebody familar is that JOEL i say saying his name kinda scream like. Yeah thats joel embiid why adele askes i saw him the other day at the store and he helped me with my groceries i didnt know he was FAMOUS as i said that i pulled my phone out my pocket i went to instagram then i searched up his name and followed him, when he goes to his locker during halftime he will see it.

Joel embiid-

Right know were doing good for a young team. We are tied at halftime 56-56. When i get to my locker i go to my phone to see if i got any text and i end up going to instagram and see i got a new follower hold up i say to myself i take a double take "alexis" thats the girl i helped at the store. I immediately followed her back. As i was about to look threw her pictures coach comes in and i shut my phone off.

Alexis-

I get a notification from instagram saying joel followed me back a smile appears on ny face what you smiling about adele ask joel, he followed mr back. After i said that we hear yelling coming from the tv as we see the replay of joel hitting a three pointer and getting the and one. I gotta get a joel embiid jersey now i think in my head. Its the end of the third quarter now and the fourth is about to begin i decide to pull out some candy cause this a good game. As we are watching and talking about stuff the game starts to get close at the end. With 5 seconds left its sixers ball down two. Dario saric inboundes the ball to ben simmons who looks up to see joel open and throws him the ball he shoots the three for the game and it goes in. Splash. All net. The arena goes crazy and we start to go crazy we jump up and down on the bed screaming we won the game. Once we came to our sences i decided to dm him and give him a contgrats.

Joel embiid-

What a crazy game cant believe i hit that game winner bro. When i get to my locker i see i have a message on instagram so i go see who it is i see its alexis "congratulations on the win mister big shot😂😂" she says "lol thanks😂" i say.

How did i do so far?? Ideas for the next chapter? Vote and comment more books coming soon!