Lust for BLOOD

COPYRIGHT 2014 by NYMPH27

All rights reserved.

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the author.

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents here are merely invention.

LUST FOR BLOOD

PUREBLOODS

-       The strongest among the 4 "Bloods". They are rare, feared and respected among the others. They possesses prowess to turn any "Bloods" into a pureblood like them.

FULLBLOODS

-       The second strongest to the Purebloods. Purebloods accept them into their society. They have a word when Purebloods says so. They follow the laws of the Purebloods.

HALFBLOODS

-       They are the half-human and half-vampires. They co-exist into the society of Purebloods and Fullbloods. However, it can be said that they are above normal than the humans because they have vampire natures.

EVILBLOODS

-       The enemies of Purebloods, Fullbloods, and Halfbloods. They are evil in nature and break the laws of Purebloods. They are the nuisance in Vampire society; the threats to the humans. May consist of any "Bloods" that have a desire to rule the Vampire and Human Society.

(A/N: this is important! My readers, please do know that this story is not like an e-book style but rather a p-book style. If you still want to read it, pls go on. This is my unique story of vampires and humans having a strong bond.)

CAST OF CHARACTERS

FEATURING:

ZIEL KIRIN

KIRO NURA

THERA KEDA

SNOW

TETSUYA

KAZUYA

ICHIGO

KAEN

RYUKAWA

KIEL KIRIN

SHIORI

PROLOGUE

"Ziel, sa likod mo!" malakas na sigaw ni Thera nang makitang kakagatin na ito ng isang vampire na biglang lumitaw.

Walang anumang hinarap lang nito ang bampira saka sinakal at inihagis sa dingding na semento. Nawasak ang semento at patay na bumagsak ang evilbood.

Nilapitan sya nito. "What are you doing here, Thera? I told you not to follow me. It's dangerous here."

"Alam ko pero hindi ko maiwasang mag-alala sa pwedeng mangyari. Saka nasasanay na akong humarap sa mga evilbloods."

"But-----" protesta nito pero tumigil nang daluhungin sila ng isang grupo ng evilbloods. Inilabas nito ang vampire weapon nitong pinangalanang Raikutsu.