Boned chapter 1

Sans was stumbling home from Grilby's drunk off of some "special" kechtup. The heavy set skeleton drug his slippers through the fresh snow on the ground.
"Man *hic* i need to lay off the *hic* ketchup... like holy crap." Sans mumbled to himself as he checked the time on his phone. Struggling he made out the numbers that spelled out his doom. 11:32p.m.

"SHIT! PAPS IS GONNA KILL ME." Sans shouted nearly dropping his phone.
Sans hurried back home still dizzy from the "special" kechtup intake.

Coming to the front door, Sans blacked out and fell with a thud on the steps. Thankfully not taking anything from his 1hp. 

PAPYRUS'S POV

I was pacing back and forth my boots nearly tearing holes in our kitchen floor.
"WERE THE HECK IS SANS?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET HOME.... MANY HOURS AGO! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL GO SEARCH FOR MY BROTHER. AND HOPE THAT HE IS SAFE!"
Heroically I stomped to the door, but before my gloved hand could touch the door nob a thud and a groan came from outside.
So I turned the doorknob and what I find laying down asleep on our steps is non other than my lazy-bone brother Sans. Asleep.  Weird usally he waits till he gets inside to go to sleep. Oh well i'll scold him in the morning

Picking Sans up in my strong arms i carry him upstairs to my room, were i place on my awesome bed amd tuck him in.

"Good night lazybones."
I say quitely as to not disturb him as I turn out the light and shut the door.

Sans POV

"...ow ....my skull.... why pain...."

I grumbled bringing my hand up to meet my throbbing skull. I open my sockets to see that... I'm in paps room?

"Jeezus how drunk did i get last night?" I said to myself.
"C'mon Sans get your lazy ass up and get some toast or something. Ugh... damned hangover."
Slowey getting up i notice that my hoodie is gone. Paps mustave put it in the wash. Oh well. I go out of paps room and i see Paps snoozing on the couch.
"Heh. Thanks for letting me sleep in the bed bro. I appreciate it." I said quitely as he snored.

Going to the kitchen i put some bread in the toaster and grab a bottle of ketchup. Normal ketchup of course.
I cant mustard up the courage to drink that stuff again.

I saw papyrus cringe in his sleep as his 'pun senses were tingling.' Even though it was totally breaking the forth wall. Hehe.

Anyways i eat my breakfast and past the sock thats been laying there for a few months now and head up the stairs. But i gotta bad feeling.

And its not just the "special" ketchup coming back up.