tight grip chapter 2

3RD PERSON POV

Papyrus yawned and rose from the couch already dressed in his battle body.
"SANS, BROTHER ARE YOU UP ITS TIME FOR OUR PATROL FOR HUMANS!!" Papyrus shouted from the living room.
"Y-yeah bro just a sec. Trying to find something to wear."
"BROTHER YOU WERE THE SAME CLOTHES EVERYDAY!"
"Not true. I have many of the same clothes so it appears i wear the same thing everyday wich in fact is a differnt outfit."
"...BUT WHY?"

Sans shrugged "because i dont want to wash the same clothes everyday so i just stockpiled on a bunch of clothes."

"... SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU NEVER WASH CLOTHES BUT YOU JUST HAVE NEW CLOTHES ON EVERYDAY?"
"Yep."
"SANS ... IM NOT EVEN GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUVE PROBABLY HEARD EVERYTHING IVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT YOUR LAZINESS.

"K bro." Sans flashed an 'ok' sign and headed out the door with Papyrus for their patrol.

Sans settled into his station and yawned.
"Man listening to paps is tiring. He wouldnt mind too much if i caught on some 'z's."
And with that Sans closed his sockets and was soon asleep.
That is until he heard a shrill voice from infront of him.

"Hiya trashbag, wake up wouldnt ya?"
A vine tapped sans on the shoulder arousing the skeleton from sleep.
"*snore* h-huh wha?.... oh hi weed." Sans glared, his eyes going black as soon as he saw the yellow flower.
"C'mon buddy dont you know how to greet and old friend? Shake my hand. :)"

"Uuuhhh flowers dont ha-" a vine cut sans off as it entangled his wrist in green throny vines pulling him forward.
"Gah! H-hey what are you doing?!"

More vines came from the ground towards the stunned skeleton. Using his free arm to block his face out of instinct.

Vines grabbed his other arm pulling it down so his face was exposed. Sans' eye glowed bright in a heatless blue flame.
"Oh golly you look so tense. Come on big guy." Flowey came inches to Sans' face, "just relax and this will be so much easier."

With that more vines slithered up to Sans' eyes holding them open as flowey himself dove into his right socket causing sans to gasp in pain as the vison in that eye went out.

From then for sans everything whent to hell.
Flowey's vines snaked down from the base of sans' skull to his spine, around his ribs down his legs and tightened so much that sans couldnt move.

Tears pinpricked the corners of his sockets as he struggle to even get an inch of free movement.

Sans was now royally fucked.