Chapter 6: First Day of Beauty Cafe

Hello! Welcome back friends! Another day of Yoonseok!^^

---

Jisoo's P.O.V

I walk in the cafe as soon as I got out of school. I have to be early. For extra money for being the first one here. But then Yoonji Eonni and Oppa would get here faster than me. Probably because Yoonji eonni has night classes. I don't know about Oppa though.

Speaking of oppa's...

How is Namjoon and Hoseok oppa doing?

I met them yesterday but I want to know them more. Of course they are older than me, but I saw a girl that looked the same age as me. Who was she? Was that Hoseok's sister? It would make sense since he was with her.

What about Namjoon? Probably friends! I'm not gonna worry about it.

What I need to worry about, is that money! We barley have any anyways!

I look at the clock. 5:24pm. I walk in Jin's office, ready to get that extra money. But when I was ready to knock on the door, I heard chatting on the other side.

"Hi Mr.Kim."

Yoonji Eonni?

"Don't be so formal! You can call me appa now!"

A deeper voice. It must be Mr.Kim.

"*laugh* okay then 'appa'."

"Haha! Ah your so cute! I wish my son does the same for me!"

"Dad! I act completely different from her, you know that!"

Jin! Oh so Yoonji made it earlier? Again? I feel my eyebrows twitch in irritation but I ignore and continue to listen.

"Yeah yeah! Well I came to check up on my children! Is your cafe-"

"Running good yes! And I need no money! Plus I have no boyfriend! Appa, you ask the same thing everyday."

"Hmmmm...smart boy..Yoon do you have one?"

"No appa. I'm not looking for one right now,"

"Okay then..but who was that boy I saw before you went to college?"

"Which one?"

"The one that's half Korean and half American!"

Joshua oppa?

"Joshua?"

"Yeah! Choi Joshua! What is he to you?"

"Just friends appa."

"Okay then. I still don't want my babies getting married before me."