The Start of chaos!

The International Days
Part-1

Love can make and can break!

LOVE! is something which takes everything from you and give you only a single thing to live with the whole life

it can be pain...can be sadness...can be insanity! or at the end can be LOVE itself...

what's in my case is still a mystery!

Lets start from the start

it all started by those messages

This so called romantic days...am just fed up.. Really... Daily i get silly messages...

DATE SHEET AA GYI HAI.......

7 Feb Rose Day
8 Feb Propose Day
9 Feb Chocolate Day
10 Feb Teddy Day
11 Feb Promise Day
12 Feb Kiss Day
13 Feb Hug Day
14 Feb VALENTINES DAY
15 Feb Slap Day
16 Feb Kick Day
17 Feb Perfume Day
18 Feb Flirting Day
19 Feb Confession Day
20 Feb Missing Day
21 Feb Break Up -143+ I +LOVE+ YOU send to10 best frnds (+me)see MAGIC in 7mins Your true lover will text or call u...if u ignored,5 years badluck..!

Is this any kinda joke??.. I mean just so pathetic today's generation has become.. And the most rubbish thing happened when my 13 yrs niece sent me this message!!..

But somehow my this opinion changed by that single person..!! And the only person...

First day i saw him on the way to my classes...

I teach language and communication skills in toffel classes..

I take a bus every morning 8.15 it's my usual routine...
The walk from my house towards the stop is of brief 4 mins...

I hear the Chippering of birds... The cool weather... The sounds of naughty brats going to school some of them happily going hand in hand and some tearing off their mother's ears with irritation...

Sitting at my favorite spot in my small balcony I sipped my adrakwali tea while I held the priceless possession! My diary

Flipping on the pages of past few days I stopped at

Date 7 feb saturday (rose day)

(P.S- I've written this story few years back so the days are different...)

Today's morning was same sweet and happening...I received a bunch of roses... That was weird it was from almost the society guys... With tag reply me...!!

I took a rose from a guy for the first time!! Can you believe it priya!!( she calls her diary with her name)

-----****-----****-----

I ignored them and started my daily routine... I went to the stop and saw an unusual scene... A guy somewhat 5'9" coming towards the stop with a man walking behind holding a big bag...He stopped at the very first person standing near the stop waiting for the bus... He turned towards the other man and took out something from the bag a rose!!.. He sweetly turned towards the first person... And gave him the rose saying something....