하나

South Korea looked desperately towards North Korea, the North Korean reaching out his arm to grab his dongsaeng's hand that was also reaching out for him

America looked away, his hand harshly grabbing South's other arm, and dragged him away. He looked at South with the most cheery smile he could do, wearing that smile like a mask. "Its okay Yong-soo! We' re just going to patch you both up" —He nodded towards Russia, " And you both will be back together in no time!"

America couldn't even imagine what the Korea twins were going through at the moment. He imagined himself and Canada forcefully getting split-
He shook his head 'No, not right now. I gotta be the hero for South right now!'

Russia did the same as America, grabbing North's arm.
North Korea struggled in the strong man's grip, South punching and kicking the American. North Korea had tears threatening to fall from.
"No! Please, let me go to my dongsaeng!" He begged.
"Please America, we need each other to be Korea! Please..." South pleaded to America.

It has been a long time since then. But it felt like its been a million yesrs for Yong-soo. He sighed as he looked out the window from his room. His hands, covered by the hanbok he wore, was drumming against the windowsill, humming to I Need U by 방탄소년단 (BTS, check them out ;) wink wonk)

A lot has happened since then.
He got a boyfriend (HmMmM i woNdEr wHo ThaT mIghT bE?), he made up with some countries...
He sighed. He remembered the war, oh it was just terrible. To fight against your own brother, who loved you and took care of you. To attack your brother against your will, because he attacked you first.
It was a life or death situation. It felt like hell.

He remembered, once, North Korea (or was it Russia? China, He couldn't remember well, but probably North) had a gun pointed at Yong-soo's head, finger ready to pull the trigger.

"H-hyung-soo hyung.." South stammered as he tried to stand up. His legs gave under him and he plopped to the ground once more, never feeling more humiliated in his whole life. He was South fucking Korea! Being weak didn't originate from him!

"Annyeong dongsaeng. Jjal eeseusso?" North looked at his younger brother, his arm still having the gun pointed at South's head, finger in the trigger. "I almost have Korea, you know? Almost ALL of it." North laughed. "Everything!! Almost. Everything. If you just join me, we can be Korea together again! Don't you miss it Yong-soo? Before 'Nii san' came and-" Yong-soo and Hyung-soo both looked down.

Before Japan...
Damn, being Japans..
Servants?
Was that the correct word?
They both knew it was more sexual.
So that wasn't it.
Well, they weren't Kiku's servants. Their brother wouldn't do anything to them. In reality, he tried to help them. But it was his boss.
They were his boss'.. uhm

Yeah

"Well," North quickly stopped thinking about the bad times. "You know what I mean. Don't you miss it?"

South nodded, crying quietly, from the memories, from how hurt he is, emotionally and physically, and from fear.

North gave a satisfied smile to South. "All you have to do is just-"

Everything became quiet. All men looked up, pausing from their battle, watching the planes above them.
The Korean twins squinted, trying to read the flag on the planes.

It was America (fUCK YEAHH)
(if you guys get this i will love you all)

North scowled. "Im Yong-soo." He said in his most deadly and serious tone. South turned his head towards him. "Yes hyung?"

"Either join me or die."
"What?"
"Don't let me repeat myself. Either join me or die."

Yong-soo sat on the ground that was soaked with the blood of Korea.
"I-"

"He's staying with me North, the hero!"

A new voice came from the side, walking towards them. He wore goggles (is that wat its called? the glasses for riding planes?) and carried his helmet on one hand, and a gun that was far more advanced than the one North Korea was holding. It might as well be North holding a musket or something.

North gritted his teeth, hand clenching around the gun. "Okay then."
He pulled the trigger.

South Korea closed his eyes, ready to feel a bullet pierce through him, but instead of that, he felt a push even before the trigger went off. He and that person both dodged the bullet. He opened his eyes to see America with a bloody arm, where the bullet had grazed,  his other arm wrapped around the Korean's waist, the bloody arm aiming the gun at North Korea. (aWwWWwwWwWweWw)

"I'll always protect you Yong-soo." He said as he looked towards the trembling nation wrapped inside his arm. When he looked back to where North Korea was, he saw no nation there.

"-ea!! Korea!!" He felt a light slap to his face. Yong-soo blinked and saw his favorite American standing in frint of him, looking upset.

———————————-🇰🇷🇺🇸———————————-

For those children who can't read romanization of Korean.

Annyeong- Hello/Hi
Dongsaeng- Younger sibling, in this case, younger brother

Jjal eeseusso?- Have you been doing good?

Hyung- Older brother (for male only)

There is a second chapter btw

BYE