The Apocalypse Is Near: The life of Kaly

Have you ever felt......like your just not wanted? Or you haven't really been apart of the world? Maybe you just haven't experience enough of this crazy earth? When I was little, well young enough to remember my own dreams....I thought I could always reach the moon by walking there. Well, I guess I was totally wrong. I knew right away that I could never follow up with that dream! From the start of Middle School, I knew that their was something wrong with me. I don't know what it was. I'm just a weird psycho!! Beats me! I dont give a fudging Haters!!!You can kiss my ass for all I care! I changed my looks, and my personality. Oh and don't forget my friends. I knew that already I was a different person! Everybody always used to call me "Emo this" and "Emo that". But the truth is...they dont even know me!! Who are they to say that I'm something that I'm not!?!? I mean yeah, maybe I was and still am... but they haven't even met me yet!! "Your first impression is always important." Yeah yeah I know, but I can't seem to make a good impression on myself! I think Im worthless, maybe just weird. I don't even know why people judge each other because of their looks, or their personality, or even their gender. Who gives a flying flip if your BI, or Gay, or even LESBIAN.... that all doesn't matter to this world right now! At the rate of the heat outside and crazy people, I don't even think we're going to live long enough to talk about somebody! I mean DAMN!! How worse can this universe/ world can get? I think it's getting to the point we're everyone is tired of living! I don't see why not! Their's not enough room or time on this earth for everyone....I always wanted to know " why did thiss happen to us? What did we do to deserve this? What the hell did we do wrong?" But then it occurred to me, " The apocalypse is near!" Everyone on this earth is going to die anyway!! I mean even those damn martians, and aliens are gonna blow up and burst into flames! Not to be a hater on anything because personally to me, I wish I can marry a alien! I can imagine what the apocalypse is going to be like! Maybe like the movie " Legion" which I loved so dearly much! Some of us are going to be stuck at a small-ass Reststop and some old lady is going to order some raw-ass meat and try to bite their freaking heads off.... and then the ice cream man with some long-ass arms and legs are going to come for us! I'll make sure that I'm with the people that I truly love, and kill the others so they don't take up that much space in the ahelter room! LMAO! I'm sorry to say but I talk the same way I text!